PART 31: POSSESSIVE

Next night ~

Y/n's POV:
Just as we were getting ready for the ball party. I couldn't zip up my dress. "Tae!" I called him.

And when he walked in the closet, mine and his eyes looked at each other from head to toe.

He looks so handsome. "Are you single gorgeous? Cause I'm thinking of committing you again." Saying this, he walked in.

"You look handsome," I complimented him, looking through the mirror. He zipped up my dress.

And back hugged me. Kissed my head, inhaling the scent of my hair. "Did you wear a heel?" He asked me.

I nodded as a no. "Good," he said and held my hand, walking out from the closet. "When is it going to start?" I asked him.

"8:00 pm," he replied, and I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was 7:45 right now.

"Taehyung, can you please ask someone to bring water? I'm thirsty," I said because the just of water was empty.

"Sure," he said and held the jug of water and left to ask someone for filling it.

Jungkook's POV:
For years and years, I still haven't learned how to tie. I groaned in anger and left from my chamber.

I walked to the chamber where Taehyung and y/n were staying. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," it was y/n's voice. I opened the door. "Hyung, can you help me tie -" I stopped when I saw her in that dress.

Her back was facing me. She turned around, and i couldn't help but gulp while looking at the beauty of hers.

She smiled at me. "Jungkook, what happened?" She asked me, bringing me back to earth.

"Ah - sorry, I thought hyunh is here," With that, I stepped back and was about to close the door when she said.

"It's alright, you can tell me if you want something,".. I stepped in again. "I - this must me funny to you, but ah- I don't know how to tie," I scratched the back of my neck.

She chuckled. "I can help you with it," she made me, surprised. She walked towards me. She held the tie from my hands.

"I'll tie it, and you should focus," she said. I nodded. She was standing so close to me.

She wrapped the tie around my collar. Instead of focusing on how she's tying, I was lost on looking at her features from so close.

She was talking to me, maybe telling me the steps, but I swear I didn't hear her. And it was just lost the way her lips moved.

"And that's how you do it!" She said, patting my chest. She was smiling until she looked at me.

Her smile dropped. "Are you fine?" She asked. And I blinked, a tear fell from my eyes. Because of not blinking for so long.

"Yeah, It's just something in my eyes," I said, rubbing my eyes. "Princess, I brought you wat - oh jungkook you here?" Taehyung came inside the chamber.

Y/n's POV:
"Yeah, I was looking for you," jungkook replied. "Oh, what is it?" Taehyung asked, handing me the jug.

"Just wanted your help me in tying, but y/n helped me," jungkook said with a smile. "I see," taehyung said, pouring the water in the glass.

"Thanks, I'll leave now," he said to me and left. While taehyung handed me the glass.

"Somethings off with him," I mumbled, looking at the door. "Yeah, his girlfriend ran away with another guy," taehyung was saying with a serious face.