PART 19: APART

Taehyung's POV:
"So you're telling me you're going on a war. 'Babe, I'm going on a war.' Who the hell tells like that?" She was so angry at me.

"Alright, I'm going on a war. How's that now?" I asked her. "Kim Taehyung, are you for real?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Then how should I tell you this?" I was so confused. I started to fake cry and sniff. "Y-your highness, Your husband i-is going on - a war," I faked cry.

She hit me on my chest, and I started to laugh. "Taehyung!!" She whined in annoyance.

I held her in my arms from a side, kissing her cheeks and head. "Will you miss me?" I asked her.

"No, of course not, but when are you leaving, and when will you be back?" She asked. I controlled my laugh.

"If you won't miss me, then why are you asking?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just to know," she replied. "The letter of war has been sent to them. It may start next week and ends..." I stopped and looked at her.

"And?" She asked concerning. "And why is my wife so beautiful?" I swear I won't lie she's so beautiful that I forget everything.

"Tsk! Tae! Tell me na! When will you return?"..."4 or 5 months," I replied with a smile.

"FOUR OR FIVE MONTHS - ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She was shocked. "It's a war, not a chess game, which will end in a few hours," I replied.

"But taehyung, do you have any idea how will I live without you?" She gulped.

"I know, right? I also can't live without my baby," I hugged her. She broke the hug.

"Taehyung, I'm serious." She wrapped her arms around her chest,
"Look y/n, there's nothing new I'm doing. At some point, every king does for their kingdom," I tried to make her understand.

"But you're just a crown prince now," she said. "Which means I'm an upcoming king, so I gotta save the land you know. Father is already sick, I've to guide the soldiers, " I said.

"Promise you'll return back home?" She had tears in her eyes.

"I promise, Don't let them come out, you know I hate to see tears coming out from your eyes." I replied.

She hugged me. "Will you write to me?" She asked. "Of course, I will." I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll kill you if something happens to you, you know i can't afford it." She clenched my shirt tightly.

"Yes, Your Highness, I truly understand," I chuckled.

Next week:
Y/n's POV:
Waking up by him kissing me several times on cheeks, lips, and forehead. Laying shirtless beside me.

I chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair. He snuggled into my neck. "I didn't want to wake you up." I understand the way he loves me, of course.

"I know it," I smiled at him. "I'm gonna miss you." He looked at me with his glistening eyes.

And then I remembered that it's his last day here, my expressions changed to a sad one.

"Don't show me that face, I want to look at a beautiful smile before leaving," he said.

My eyes welled up. "Five months are too much," I sniffed. "But not as much as I love you," he said.

He held me so close, we hugged each other. "You know I'll try my best to finish the war as soon as I could and come back home after winning it," he assured me, but I was still not satisfied.

"Can I come with you?" I asked him. He looked at me and laughed. "And what will you do there?" He asked me.

"I'll be with you," I smiled. "No! There's nothing that concerns you. You're not safe there, " be replied.