PART 4: WEDDING

Next week:

Y/n's POV:
It's been a week, taehyung has been sent to learn sword fighting to another city, where they teach on a professional way how to fight. He's on his way back today.. of course he has to come today is our wedding day and whole kingdom knows it. I was getting ready, the maids dried my wet hair just took a bath in rose petals dipped in milk ans water.. as per their royal thing.

I was told that every bride of their kingdom takes a bath like this before she gets into royals.. I mean this makes totally no sense but ok if it's in dynasty.
A towel was wrapped around my naked body.

Author's POV:
Taehyung had been arrived and he first wanted to meet was y/n. So he asked the maids to take him where she is. They led him to that room and he opened the door, Y/n didn't notice tjat he came she was busy in checking the jewelry. Taehyung said all the maids to leave from this room, when he locked the door and it made noise then she turned around and saw taehyung and no one else here.

Her eyes widened and she turned back, she was nervous because she was half naked. She knew how dangerous this man was, but she always acted as if she's not scared of him. She took deep breath when she heard his footsteps getting closer.

He stood near her so close that his breath was hitting at the back of her neck. "I'm back.............I wish, I learnt this along ago so you wouldn't have defeated me" he whispered in her ear and she closed her eyes to gain strength, not a second later he twisted her around.

Holding her waist, her hands landed on his chest. "It was fated me to be yours whether you won or loose" y/n said smirking a little. "Well I just came here to tell you that, don't have hopes from me cause once I become the king I'll kick you out from this kingdom" taehyung said and y/n showed him her calm expressions but a little she did panicked from inside.

"Gladly" she smiled at him, and he pocked his inner cheek. "Get ready for a hell life"..."I've already accepted that because it's for a fact you're so hot so why wouldn't it will be?" Y/n knew how to talk back. Taehyung just nodded his head and left from there. When he left y/n exhaled her heavy breath which was stuck when he was around.

"I can't this man is really dangerous" she said and the maids again came inside to get y/n ready for the wedding. They were holding trays of pearl and diamonds jewelry. Which made y/n's eyes go wide. "This many jewelry, how will i manabe to wear it?" She was shocked.

"It has been continued in the royal dynasty, these Jewls are years old every bride wore them on her wedding" Ahjuma said. She's so sweet and sincere with me since the past week she has told me everything and discipline of being in royal she helped me alot. She also told me when taehyung was small and he didn't had his mother to take care of him, ahjuma took care of him and he loved to play with her. Since taehyung left to study in Oxford he has became alot different, he's not the one he was.

So I have to basically bring back the old taehyung, everyone seems to miss him. Why not? But I just hope that his Majesty lives long because the next king will be taehyung after him so you already know what he threatened me. I have to be careful.

They did my hair and applied some makeup, that also natural. Then I went to another room and changed into the heavy pearl dress, diamonds were lagging on its cuffs. Just how rich are they? Then I walked out and sat back on the chair. They made me wear the jewelry and this whole process took alot time.

"I heard that 4 thousand people came to see the wedding of prince taehyung" I choked when i heard a maid's voice. "That's alot, on king Kim's wedding there were only 2 thousand" Ahjuma said. 'Why this many people on our turn?" I asked. "He's popular everywhere by his looks and nature, about you they must have heard how beautiful you are" ahjuma said.