PART 16: HONEYMOON

Next Morning:
Y/n's POV:
I was packing our luggage. Taehyung is so eager to go to the honeymoon. He just said that he has decided on the place and we are going there after 2 days.

Ahjuma was also helping me to pack the things. I was packing the things when the door opened, revaling taehyung he was looking really angry.

He walked and sat on the bed. He went to Father for taking his permission, I guess he didn't allow it.

"Tae?,"..."Taehyung?" I called him again, but he didn't look at me. "I have an important work in the kitchen," ahjuma said and left.

I closed the door. And walked to the bed. Siting beside him. "What happened? He didn't allow it?" I asked.

"He did, I was just mad at ruella. She's probably the person I hate the most," he replied.

"It's alright, she's just childish," I said and rested my head on his shoulder. He joined our hands. "I've prepared a lot of surprises for you," he said, making me smile.

"And what are those surprises?" I asked. "You'll know once we'll go to our honeymoon," he replied. "Taehyung,"..."Hm?" He hummed in response.

"I still can't believe you love me," I said. "I don't only love you, I admire you every time i look at you, I adore you, I love your smell, I love your hair, I love your eyes, I love your lips, I love -," I stopped him by placing my hands on his lips.

"Enough," I was shocked and smiling like a maniac. "You changed me. You changed my world y/n how can't I love you?" He said.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Kim Taehyung," i said, and he kissed my hand. Get up now. It's time for you to eat something," He looked at me.

"No, I just ate 2 hours ago!" I whined. "It's not only you who eats now. You know you need more food," he said, and I started to giggle lightly.

"What now?," he asked. "Nothing. I was just thinking, how would I look like when I'll become fat," I said. "Why?" He asked. "Won't it be so awkward," I said.

"No, in fact, I'll be more happy to see you carrying our baby," he said, rubbing his thumb on my hand.
(Hey siri, where do you order this type of man?. T_T)

2 days later:
"Y/n hurry up, we're getting late," taehyung said. "Two minutes," I said. While applying lipstick on my lips.

He came and stood beside me, looking at me through the mirror. "You don't need any makeup, Princess," he said.

"Stop flirting, and please check if every luggage has been placed in the carriage?" I said.

"Yes, your highness now shall we leave?" He asked. I nodded and tangled my arm with his. We left our chamber.

We stepped down the stairs. "Too much sweetness brings sourness, just like this happiness also brings sadness in life." Who else could it be?

Of course, Ruella. She was pretending as if she's reading a book, looking at the pages. "What a nice book you should also read it, taehyung," she said with a smirk.

"I hate your existence," Taehyung replied to her. "Do I care?" she rolled her eyes and walked away from there.

"Mood ruiner," Taehyung hates her much more than he hated me. "It's ok, let's go," I said, and we walked out from the palace.

There were 5 royal carriages. One of them was the biggest in which we'll travel. The rest contained guards and luggage.

Taehyung opened the door of carriage for me. I stepped in and sat. While he came in and sat beside me.