PART 33: COLLECTION ROOM?

8 days later ~

Jungkook's POV:
I was sitting on the dining table, waiting for her to come. But as always, she never comes downstairs and just eats in the chamber.

The maid came downstairs. "Is she coming?" I asked her. "No, your majesty, she said she doesn't feel well," she replied.

I groaned in frustration. "Alright, now I've to do something," I said and got up from the dining table.

And walked towards the staircase. I walked to her chamber and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in," she replied. I opened the door. And looked at her, who was looking at her ring.

I walked in and sat beside her. "What is it?" I asked her. "Nothing," as an expected reply to hear.

"Look y/n, it's not good for your health! You should know it," I looked at her. "If it's because of hyung, then you know he's a brave man he'll definitely win the war. Don't you trust him?" I questioned her.

"I trust him but not the situation," she said. "Does it help hyung if you're sad? If it does, then I'll also help him," saying this I started to fake cry.

While looking at my ring finger. "H-hyung, you're a bad boy. You didn't promise me -" i cried.

And the next moment, a pillow was thrown at me. She was laughing at my act. At least I made her smile after so many days.

The both of us were giggling and laughing. "Now please don't be sad, life is precious you should spend it with smile," I said her.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and eat breakfast?" I gave her my hand while I stood up from the bed.

She placed her hand in mine, and I took her out from the chamber. "There's a place where I want to take you after breakfast," I said while walking along with her downstairs.

"Really, where is it?" She asked. "In the palace, but it's a secret," I smiled, knowing that she'd love it.

We sat on the dining table, and the servants served the food. I'm happy after so many days that she finally stepped out from the chamber.

Hyung had told me two years ago that America and North Korea are planning to attack their kingdom.

And that if something happens to him, I should take care of her. The same thing he said before leaving.

But this time, I'm really scared because hyung's winning chances are less than 10 percent.

America is providing explosion equipment and guns. Whereas it hasn't been invented in South Korea yet.

I hope hyung wins. Because he's just like my elder brother and the love of my love.

"Jungkook, why aren't you eating?" She brought me back from my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, i was just about to," I said.
And applied the butter on my toast.

________________

"Are you ready?" I asked her before opening the door. "Yes, of course!" She was excited.

I twisted the knob and opened the door. "Jung -" she froze. While looking at the collection room.

 While looking at the collection room