PART 7: TEARS OF LOVE

Y/n's POV:
Opened my eyes, waking up and seeing my husband laying beside me. He was laying on his stomach, face pressed with   the pillow. I kept looking at him. The both of  us were naked, but the silk sheet covered our bodies. I came near his face and kissed his cheeks. Creasing his hand.

I reminded each and everything that happened last night. I creased his face with my knuckles. His back had my nail marks. "That must have hurt" I mumbled creasing his back. "I loved it infact I'd want more of them from you" i heard he said in his deep and my eyes widened. His eyes were closed. He moved a bit and opened his eyes, and stared at me with his those dark orbs.

"I hate that" he said. "Hate what?" I asked. "The fact that, you have blue eyes" saying this he sat up. "Everyone said they are pretty"..."that is what I hate" he said and rolled his eyes at me.

I didn't know to blush or take it as a hate compliment that he hates me this much that even what attracts him towards me he denies it and wants to hate it to. "I want you to do something" I said. "What is it?" He asked.

"Go to balcony or close your eyes, I want to get up from the bed" I said. "Huh Why? Why should I? What's wrong getting up from the bed infront of me?" He asked. "I-..I'm naked!" I said. "Weren't you naked last night too? There's nothing that's hidden from me anymore" he said.. "still-" I mumbled. "Fine I'll close my eyes" he said and closed his eyes. I quickly got up and wrapped the silk sheet around my body.

I took a step forward but was held back.. his arm wrapped around my waist, placed his neck on my shoulder. "I'm not in love, but I love to touch you" he whispered in my ear from behind and held my hand in which I was holding the sheet which was covering my body. "Turn around" he said..

My eyes were closed. "I think I have told you, I don't like to repeat myself" he muttered. "Turn around, let me see if I have marked you well, last night" he twisted me around and I looked down.. he turned my face up and traced his finger over my hickeys giving me chills. "How will you hide these dark marks, princess?" He smirked looking at me.

"Didn't know you'd be actually good at s€x" he said.. "I'm good at many things you just want to unseen them because you want to hate me" I said, he rolled his eyes at me.

He left me and left from here to do the morning routine.

Later on:
Y/n's POV:
I was with Chrystal, feeding her carrots. I creased her. "I told you already not to touch her" I heard his voice. i turned back and saw him walking towards me.
"I'm feeding her" I replied. Taehyung came near her and rubbed her back she started cuddling with him, I adored them. "Deep rivers, deep oceans never scared me to get drowned in them but whenever I look in your eyes I'm scared to survive" it was daejung.

He said that looking at me. I understood what he meant.. i looked at taehyung and he showed no expressions, I was about to leave from there when. "As you should, be scared of survival" a smile appeared on my lips when I heard him saying this.

"Well we gotta accept the fact, that you're so damn possesive for her" daejung said. "I'm always concerned about my property" taehyung replied. "Be careful because what if someone occupys your property?" Daejung said. "Then my sword and their neck" taehyung replied and left from here.

I heard his footsteps coming towards me, I was about to leave when. "He's such a rascal" I heard he said I couldn't control my anger, I turned back and slapped him. "Never ever utter a word about him" I warned him and left from there.

Taehyung's POV:
I was in my chamber reading a book, and she was busy doing something. I was eyeing her every now and then, which I also don't know why. I hated being like this, I want to hate her but it's becoming hard for me. Everything was fine until she dropped a vas on her feet, the vas broke and she yelled in pain.