PART 32: LEFT

Later on that night ~

Taehyung's POV:
"I'm so freakin angry at you, Kim taehyung!!!" She yelled while trying to pluck out the wooded throne from my back.

"Agh!! I can't even see it," she had tears in her eyes. I traveled my hand back, and with a swift, I took it out from my back.

Showing her the throne. "Can you please bandage the wound? Or do I do that by myself as well?" I asked her.

She sat behind me, even the wound in front near the lower abdomen, was bleeding too. But I had tied it to stop the bleeding.

She took a cloth and wiped the blood from my back, and then bandaged the wound.

"Is he.... alive?" Y/n asked me, and I scoffed. "Yeah, unfortunately, he ran away," I replied.

Once she was done bandaging my wound, she sat in front of me. laying my back on the pillows, which supported me.

She sat on my lap to treat the wound over my abs. "Does it hurt?" She asked while I slowly traveled my hand back, unzipping her dress.

"It hurts a bit down there," When I said that, she looked at me. "You're never serious!" She shook her head.

I traced my fingertips over her back. She acted as if nothing had happened. Which made me smirk.

Y/n wiped the blood from the wound. It was a graze. "Princess," I called her with a husky voice.

She's a queen now, but there's something she knows when I call her Princess.

Y/n's POV:
When he's too much in adoring me then he calls me that. I didn't reply and just focused on treating his wound.

Until he slid the dress off from my shoulder. I stopped in between. "You know what you're doing?" I asked him.

He held my hand and came near my lips. "And you know what you're doing?" He breathed against my collarbone.

Which sent me chills. "I never said you sit on my lap, princess," his words made my eyes go wide.

I pushed him back, making his back hit on the pillows. As he chuckled deeply.

I got off from his lap. And just bandaged his wound as fast as I could. "Do- done." i was still fluttering and blushing.

"Wanna sit again?" He asked that purposely. I threw a pillow at him. It made him laugh. He kissed my cheeks. "My love, my princess," he mumbled.

After that, I went to change my dress into a night gown. I heard him humming a song. I walked to the bed and sat beside him.

His eyes were closed. And falling tears while he slowly started to sing the song.

"What if we rewrite the stars, say you were made to be mine~" he sang.

"Nothing could keep us apart. You'll be the one I was meant to find~" his tears fell. Which ached my heart.

I held his face, and he opened his eyes. "What happened?" I asked him, wipping his tears away with my thumbs.

"I'm having nightmares, I never had once I had a nightmare when I was on war, about you, and it came out to be true.

I'm just afraid that -" I shushed him, placing my index finger on his lips. "You don't have to be - just don't overthink about it, hm?" I gave him a smile, to which he nodded.

"By the way, you sing really well. Will you sing the whole song for me?" I asked him, trying to divert his attention.

And neither I was lying he sang it really beautifully. "Really, you liked it?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.