PART 8: ROMANCE

Taehyung's POV:
It's night by now she still hasn't come back to the chamber. I wonder where she is. I do not care about her but where the fuck is she? I walked over to the door and opened it. Walking through the hallways, which were darken but the moon light seemed through the balcony's.

As I walked pass by my feet stopped when I heard a light sobs, I tilted my face to my right side and saw her sitting down on the marble floor against the door, and crying with her eyes close.

I looked at her foot and it was bleeding, she, I knelt down and looked at her. "Where's your bandage" I asked her, as she looked at me and wiped her tears. "It got o-off because of b-blood" she replied with her sobbing voice.

"Does it hurt that much?" I asked looking at her tears falling from her eyes, she nodded as a no and smiled at me. "I'm not crying because of this pain" she replied. I scoffed, "why are you sitting here? Why didn't you come in chamber?" I asked her.

"I couldn't walk, that's why thought to sit here" she replied. "Why didn't you call for me?" I asked her. "Didn't want to get insulted again that's why" she replied looking in my eyes. Her blue eyes were becoming my weakness now. "I ain't that bad" I said and held her hand. I tried to make her stand up but she didn't dare to show any effort in standing up.

"I never cared about someone" I rolled my eyes at her. "Did I say you to?" She replied. "What's exactly your problem? Why do you show me these tantrums?" I asked her. "What's your problem hm? Why do you insult me?" She rolled her eyes at me. "Did you just roll your eyes at me? Do it again I'll make sure you regret it, princess" I pocked my inner cheek.

I placed my one arm under her legs and the other at her back, I held her up in a bridal style and walked away from there to our chamber. "I think I should start working as a wound treater" I said looking at her, the moonlight fell on us as I walked through the hallways holding her in my arms. "Why are you asking me, if you're interested then do" she replied.

Out of sudden I felt am electric wave through my whole body when she rested her head on my chest. I didn't know why was it.. but it was giving me some sort of butterfly feeling which I've never experienced and never wanted to.

"Do you know black magic?" I asked her. "Huh? No why?" She questioned. "No because I'm not easy to get or-" I stopped and opened the door of our chamber. "Or?" She asked but I didn't reply to her. I walked in and closed the chamber door with my foot. Walked over to bed and laid her on it. I went to a drawer and took out wound treating equipments.

Another night and another treatment. I sat on the bed near her feet. If it was someone else of course why would I'll care to do, but why isn't she someone to me? I wiped off the blood, when I did that she was suppose to hiss in pain but I got no response so I looked up at her and she already had fallen a sleep.

I sighed and bandaged her foot. Then laid her properly and her frock was covering more than half of the space on the bed. I changed into my night clothes and was now standing and looking at her. "Should I?" I asked myself. "No! No! She'll be angry at me when she'll wake up" I shook my head. "But won't she'll sleep uncomfortable all night? Tsk! Why do I care? But where will I'll lay? It's all her frock covering my side of space. I guess I have to" I was just talking to myself to come out on a conclusion.

I took out her night silk gown from the cupboard and walked to bed. "Of course I can do this! I'm your husband" I said amd unzipped her frock. She moved a bit and I stopped my movements so she doesn't wakes up. When she stopped moving I slid the dress off from her shoulder, exposing her collarbone, i gulped down. My focus was on taking off the dress as quite as I could.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly my heart started to race fast when I heard her voice. When I tilted my face towards her my nose brushed over her lips, we were this close. My hand was on her frock which I was taking off. "Don't think that I was trying to-" I stopped and for another time I got lost in her those crystal eyes.