PART 30: OUR LOVE STORY?

Next day:

Y/n's POV:

"I wanna learn too!" I whined looking at taehyung practicing his karate near the lake which is behind the palace. "And what are you going to do after learning it?" He asked wiping the sweat off from his forehead.

"I will - I don't know I just wanna learn!" I said him. "Ok so you should keep that in mind that the opponent shouldn't know about your next move and you have to punch me and I'll block it and then you'll use your leg to hit me on my chest" he explained me I got excited.

I nodded and he took his position. I punched him and it TOUCHED his face. He blinked looking at me. "Was that a punch?" He asked me, I nodded.

And suddenly I raised my leg to hit him but instead of hitting it on his chest I hit him on his - you know what I mean. His face became red because of pain.

He covered his area with his hands bending down in pain. "Opps sorry hehe" I laughed awkwardly. "Agh- you should have t- told me before raising your leg" he clenched his eyes.

"You said that the opponent shouldn't know your next move" I was telling the truth though. "But I'm your husband," he said recovering back from the pain. "Now do tell me before hitting your leg anywhere!" He warned me, I nodded.

I punched him on his abs, it didn't affect him. He held my hands. "Haha, so easy to get!" He smirked, now he was challenging me so with in a swift. 

"Taehyung I'm gonna hit," right after saying that not even giving him a second I lifted my leg but my knee again hit him there - :) my legs are willing to get ruined by him.

"Wh- why are you being th- the enemy of o- our  generation?" His face again became red and even few tears fell from his eyes. "I didn't do that purposely I swear!" I bit my lips in frustration. "You're so dangerous!" With that he fell on the grass.

I sat on the grass shaking him. "Are you ok?" I asked him, he was sweating badly. I wiped his sweat with my dress. "I think I can't continue anymore," he said breathing heavily.

"Why do you give up already?" I smirked. "It's better to give up rather than putting my next generation in danger," he said I laughed, he smiled while closing his eyes.

I laid above him while he wrapped his arms around my waist. Kissing his nose, chin, eyes, lips, cheeks. "Sorry if I hurt you too much, I didn't mean too" I mumbled laying my head in the crook of his neck. 

"Even if you try to kill me I'll still love you," His words made me speechless. "You're the best husband Taehyung," I felt so lucky to have him.

2 years later ~

Jong's POV:
"Everything is going as planned," I smoked my cigar. Smirking at his words.

"We made the contract with America, but I just want my revenge from that Kim!" I clenched my fist, looking at my other arm, which was sliced off by that Kim Taehyung!

"Your Majesty, what if we lose again?" General asked me. "We can't, America is providing us better equipments and we'll definitely win!" I smirked, thinking of my victory.

Y/n's POV:
I was knitting a baby sock when the baby moved. I tapped his foot with my finger.

"Taehyung!" I called him, "Yes, princess?" He asked me to come out of the closet. "The baby is moving," I smiled at him.

He quickly came on the bed and sat, "Can I lift it?" He asked, looking at his T shirt, which I was wearing. I nodded.

You know husbands clothes are yours during pregnancy. Hehe, I wear his T shirts.