PART 26: TAEHYUNG

There's a lot of time skip in this part, so I hope you all understand. <3

Ruella's POV:
They took her to the prison, and I just felt so relaxed now. I just reminded of the letter Bella gave to y/n.

I've got to find it and burn it! I checked her chamber. But I couldn't find it.

Where did she put it??? I groaned in frustration.

Y/n's POV:
They locked me in prison, and even my feet, with the sharp cuffs that were hurting my feet. "I've had enough of you, ruella, just wait and watch." I clenched my teeth in anger.

I sat on the wooden seat, which was in here. "Princess! What happened to you? Why did they -" it was ahjuma.

I walked towards her, holding the steal bars. "You just listen to me," I said to her. "There's a letter which you need to deliver to taehyung. I've hid it behind taehyungs painting in my chamber." I asked her to do that for me.

"King doesn't know about you being in prison. If he ever gets to know, then he won't let this happen to you," she looked at me with her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm enough for myself, I'll fight until the truth is revealed. She tried to hurt me numerous times, I'm not pathetic who'll keep quiet, and tolerate her,"

"Are y- you fine?" She asked, referring to my pregnancy. I nodded. "I'll be fine. Just make sure ruella doesn't get that letter before it reaches taehyung," I replied.

She left from here. I sat back on the wooden bench. After about 10 minutes, ruella came. "Where's that letter bitch?" She asked me.

"Watch your mouth," I glared at her. "Now you're gonna tell me how should I speak?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Just know that whatever you did to me, you're going to pay for that." I won't shed a single tear now!

She thinks I'm weak so she can do anything to me. "Well, you know what? You can never match my level!" She smirked as if I didn't know.

"You're right. Only a low class and senseless person can do the things which you do," I smirked back at her, which was irritating her because I was talking back.

"You swore to ruin my life, right? Now I swear that I'll show you how the table turns now," I showed a peaceful smile.

She said nothing and left from here.

Author's POV:
Ahjuma hurriedly found the letter and didn't wait for any other second. She just gave it to a guard, who will deliver it to taehyung.

"This letter as well," Kiyan gave a letter to the guard and left from there. "And this letter is for heavenland," he gave another letter to the guard.

____________

Kiyan's POV:
"She's in prison because the diamond was found from her chamber," I talked to the king.

"F - free h- her she's n- not -" he tried to talk. "I knew it, I didn't believe it at first when I heard that it was found from her chamber," I said.

I was about to leave when Princess ruella came in front of me.

"King said to free the princess. She's not the one who's behind it." I said to her.

"Why? Punishments aren't different for the royals and a common person, and once the investigation is done, it turns out that she wasn't behind it. You can free her!" She replied.

"But King said -"..."Your Majesty weren't you the one who said rules arent different for anyone even if they are royals?, the Punishment of stealing the kings jewel is to cut off the hands, and she's just behind the bars," she had a point in her words.