PART 23: BLUE

10:00 pm.
.
Taehyung's POV:
I lightly opened my eyes, only to see a blurry vision, I blinked and again opened my eyes.

It was blurred still. And my head was hurting as hell. "A-rgh," I groaned and massaged my temple.

"PRINCE TAEHYUNG IS CONSCIOUS!" I heard a soldier screaming and telling everyone in happiness.

They all sounded happy, I laid my head back on the pillow. I won't die yet.

I have to make her my queen, give her 5 children. Keep her promises. Make her smile, and hold her on my arms before I breathe for the last time.

"Your Majesty, how are you feeling now?" The general asked me. "Be - better, but the pain is still there -" I replied.

"Di -did we wi-" he cut off my words. "Yes, we won today as well," his words made me smile.

"How am I a - alive?" I asked him. I was still in mucu pain and lying shirtless on the bed, while my lower abdomen was bandaged.

"As soon as hwan saw you were on the ground, he just ran to help you, then he picked it up, and thankfully, it wasn't too late. The doctor treated you," the general replied.

"H-hm," it was still hard for me to breathe. "Prince taehyung, the royal guard, is leaving to palace. Do you have any letter or -" I cut off the soldiers' words.

"Yeah, I do. Just wait for a few minutes. I'll just write it." I said and tried to get up, only to fall back on the bed.

"Your Majesty, you may rest. You can send the letter next time," the general requested.

"No, I - made a promise I shall com- complete it," I said while placing the hand on my bandage and getting up.

"You can tell anyone here they can write it for you. You're not in the condition to move," He suggested to me to rest.

But I wanted to write it by myself, for her. If I can't even do this for her, then what is the even meaning of love.

"I want to write - it. By. Myself-" God, it was so hard for me to speak. My words were stuck with my breath.

I held the chair beside the bed for some support. "Huh- y- y'all can le-leave. I'll giv- give it once I'm done writing, " I ordered them. I wanted privacy.

"As you wish, your majesty," general bowed and left with him the other soldiers left from my tent as well.

I sat on the table and took out the paper. I wrote the letter. And folded it, then placed it in the envelope.

Then, I got up to give it to the royal guard. I gave it to him and went back to my tent.

I looked at the calendar. "Still way too much to go," I sighed and laid back on the bed.

Closing my eyes only to remember our beautiful memories which we spent together.

___________________

Y/n's POV:
I heard a knock on the door. "Mhm! Come in. " I was still laying on my bed.

The knock made me wake up. I rubbed my eyes. The door opened, and Nara ahjuma stepped in. "I've something for you,"

I didn't feel like waking up. "What is it?" I groaned in my sleepy voice. "I'm placing this on your side table. You may see it later when you wake up," she said to and left.

Now that I've woken up, I won't sleep now. I'm just forcing myself to lay down.

I got up from the bed and my sight left on the nightstand. Where an envelope was placed.