PART 34: TAEYANG

7 days later ~
(Honey, if you have problems with me skipping the time too many times, then my love, I'd like to invite you to write the story by yourself. <3)

Taehyung's POV:

A tear rolled down my cheeks

A tear rolled down my cheeks. "I don't want to leave you with promises, my love," I said after reading the letter.

I heard a loud explosion. Making my heart skip a beat. "Your Majesty!" A soldier came inside my tent. "What happened?" I asked him.

"E- eleven tents have been blown up by t- the explosion -" he was crying while saying this. I didn't waste any time.

I ran out of the tent and looked at my loss. Tears fell from my eyes at the soldiers who died in the bomb explosion.

"Your blood will pay off," I promised to myself to win mo matter what. "JONG!! MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU'RE THIS BRAVE THEN WHY DO YOU ATTACK FROM BEHIND??" My voice echoed in the battlefield.

Author's POV:
Jong's team was a far, but he still flinched at the voice and dropped the tea cup he was holding.

"Looks like our young king is angry," he chuckled, "Sir," a soldier came and bowed to the general.

"Report," the general asked for the report. "Sir, Eleven tents have been blasted, causing many deaths. It's easy for us to win now," the soldier spoke.

"Tsk tsk! Not yet. Our win is when the brave king dies, or he won't let us win no matter if he's the only one fighting alone," Jong spoke.

"Do you think he's that capable, your majesty?" The general asked Jong. "In one day, just in one day, he kills up to hundreds of our soldiers," jong clenched his jaw.

Y/n's POV:
"My babyyyy!" I tried to calm him down, but he was continuously crying. "Ah yang yang mom is tired," I was disappointed by my mother skills cause they didn't work.

"Yang yang!!" As soon as he heard Jungkook's voice he kept quite. Jungkook came and hid behind me.

Taeyang was looking here and there to find jungkook. He really likes him. Jungkook peeked from the left side.

Taeyang started to giggle. Seeing him like this, I smiled. Jungkook then peeked from the right side. Taeyang giggled even more, looking at him.

"Oh my, you're so cute. Just come here already," jungkook held taeyang from me in his arms.

He kissed his cheeks, tickled him, and he was giggling all the time in Jungkook's arm.

"Jungkook, I haven't covered him, he might -" he cut me off. "No worries, he won't he like me right yang yang?" Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"I'm going to take a bath. Can you please handle him?" I asked jungkook. He nodded.

Jungkook's POV:
"Hm, let me examine your features," I said, looking at him. "So your eyes are like your mom and dad, brown and blue." I said, pecking his eyes.