PART 5: PAINTING ROOM

Y/n's POV:

I entered inside his chamber and I was just taken back from its beauty, it was so beautiful.

Ahjuma was about to leave when I asked her. "And where's he?" I asked. "Dear, i do not know about where he is, and don't worry he has to return back to his chamber no matter how late" she said and I nodded, she bowed to me and left.

I sat on the bed and opened my tied hair, "where must he be?" I mumbled last time we bumped into each other, and where he went from there, I don't know.
Neither I know where to change my dress from..

Never thought my wedding night would be like this, just like other girls. I had a dream to have a romantic story, but guess what it ended up inside this palaces' walls, dry and sad..

Just as I was thinking this, I heard the door open.. my back was facing the door, I didn't turn around because I knew it was him.  I heard the door getting locked. "Y-you thinkk that, yo-youu will sitt heree wearinghh thidd and wa-wait for me, n I wi-will come and take thi-this off fr-from youu?" He sounded like he was drunk. I just closed my eyes and got up.

I opened them and turned around to face him. "No, I don't! I do not have any kind of expectations regarding from you, " I said, and he smiled cheekyly.. he walked over to me with few stumbled steps and stood in front of me.

"You should, sweetheart, you should.. not the good ones but at least the bad ones. " he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I was getting afraid of his this drunk state, but I showed no worried expressions on my face.

"I can never forget you ruined my love life." he gritted his teeth when he said this sentence. His tears were falling, but his stare was nothing less than a tiger. His grip was getting tight on my waist.

"I never did! Your father arranged us in a marriage, " I said. "More like you forced him to arrange this marriage," he growled at me. "I'd never love a woman like you!! Who has greed of money" when he said that my heart broke. "I REPEAT I CAN NEVER! I JUST HATE YOU SO FUCKIN MUCH" he roared at me, making me flinch now i was scared of him.

I started to sob lightly, been days I'm holding it inside. He uses alot harsh words from past days and I just gulped down the sobs that maybe he understands. "DON'T SHOW ME THESE TEARS!!! THEY ARE ALL FAKE!! I BADLY WANT TO HURT YOU THE WAY I'M HURT"..."YOU don't have to!!" I raised my voice bur lowered it since he's my husband and some how because of the relationship I've to respect him, and if we both keep fighting it won't work, kne of us has to be calm.

"You don't have t-to, I'm already hurt, trapped and caged!!" I was crying badly while sobbing. "Say it in the same voice like you used at me earlier!! Cmon raise it!" He groaned at me angrily. "Tae-taehyung please" I tried to free myself from his tight grip on my waist. I was continously sobbing badly.

He came near my ear and whispered.. "Welcome to the hell princess, it looks like this" whispering this he bit my earlobe making me hiss. I pushed him with my all strength and ran out from the chamber, he's not in his senses he might do something which me and him regret later and he'll definitely blame that on me.

I was crying so badly while running through the dark hallways which only had the moon light flashing inside but then I stumbled and fell, someone's feet was on my way and that's why I fell.

I got up to see and it was Princess Ruella. "Tsk tsk tsk! Princess is crying? At her first wedding night? How sad?" She said, I wiped my tears, and was about to leave when. "I said you! Take 2 million and leave from here but no you wanted the so called reward" she said I turned around.