PART 18: MURDERD

Taehyung's POV:
Me and y/n were near the lake laying on the grass. Looking at the bright sky.

"I wonder why I look at it when I have your eyes to look at," I said and looked in her eyes.

"You and your obsession with my eyes," she chuckled. I pulled her close to me. Creasing her cheeks.

Tucking her hair behind her ears. "Tae," she held my hand. "Yes, princess?" I asked politely.

She turned her face towards me. "Whoever I loved left me... promise you won't ever leave me. Even if you do, then you'll come back just like the moon comebacks in the dark sky," she said.

"I promise I will never leave you, and comeback just like the moon in the dark sky, but I wonder if I'm the sun in your sky

and you have blue eyes. Will you have dark blue eyes, then?" I chuckled as she smacked my arm lightly.

Author's POV
She placed her head on his chest. "I don't want to wake up if it's a dream. You won't believe I fell for you this deep," He whispered under his breath.

You might have heard the quotes. She fell first, but he fell harder.

He fell harder than her. He loves her like there's no end. He loves her and promises to himself that he'll always and forever belong to her.

Sometimes, she questions herself if she is stuck in somewhere? Stuck in a beautiful dream? Because It can all be in fiction.

But when she holds him close and snuggles her face into his chest, she feels the most happiest woman alive.

The both of them were so in love, they have had forgotten that they could be a part. No power in the world could separate them, they knew.

But the fear of God separating them was stuck in somewhere in their hearts.

Little did they know it's gonna end. But where it will end, it will start too.

Their peaceful moment got ruined by a royal soldier who came running towards them, holding a royal letter.

Tae and y/n stood up looking at the guard. "Greetings, your majesty, your highness." He bowed to them.

"Your Majesty, we just received the letter from the King. It says that Prince Ki got killed, and you must return back home," he said.

Y/n and taehyung's eyes bawled at his sentence, Taehyung held the letter from him and red it. He couldn't believe what he had just heard and red.

Taehyung got lost in his thoughts. "We should leave for funeral," y/n intrupted his thoughts.

"Yeah, you're right," saying this, Tae and y/n went to the palace to pack their things and to leave.

Taehyung looked really tensed because of this. Y/n was packing the things while looking at him, sitting on the bed lost somewhere.

"Taehyung, im done packing. Should we leave?" She asks him, but he doesn't reply.

"Taehyung?"..."h-hm," he hums, she understood he's not fine. Y/n walks towards him.

"I'm shocked about the fact that he got killed, but who can murder him?" He said. "Let's just leave from here for now. We'll find the culprit later," y/n says as he nods.

Late night:
Taehyung's POV:
It was 4 am. In the morning, we reached the palace. The royal guards opened the carriage door, and I got out, I helped y/n to step out.

We walked in the palace only to meet with the silence. Zaeran saw us, and he followed us. "Greetings, your majesty," he bowed.

"How did it happen?" I asked him. "It's not confirmed yet who killed him, but the suspect is one of the servants who served him his last coffee," he was sweating while saying that.