Part 35: THE END?

(I'm uploading this after so many tries because my parents said not to touch the phone for a month, I hope you all understand my hard work. And yes, do keep in mind that it's just a story. Which is not really meant to be in reality. So don't hate me, and neither the story, it will get better in the upcoming books, I promise. :) )

Jungkook's POV:
"What's the report?" I asked Riyan. "I just received a letter from my brother saying that they're losing the battle." Riyan spoke as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I wish I could help him," I said.

Flashback:

"Hyung, if there's a big problem, then I can send my army to help with you," I said to him. "No jungkook, in this way they'll attack your kingdom as well. Which I don't want, and you should stay away from this, it's my fight I'll manage it." He replied.

"But hyung -"... "Jungkook, I don't want your people and land to be in danger just to save mine. Try to understand."

Back to reality:

1:45 am: 30th December.

Taehyung's POV:
"We are losing, and we don't really have much army left. The army chief has also died." Lieutenant spoke. While I looked at my wound. I almost lost my life as well.

A sword was stabbed in me, but thankfully, I was saved. "What does Jong want? Say him settle it in between us and stop hurting my people." I gritted my teeth's.

"Your majesty....he wants the land, and it's settled between him and USA that they'll have the kingdom's treasure." Lieutenant said. "That's not possible he has no rights on our land, neither the treasure!" I've never been in so much anger ever before.

"Besides this, we're only 213 left. How can we fight them? When are they 400? I see no way rather than giving up -" I cut him off. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? WE ARE HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR LAND NOT TO GIVE UP!" I lost my temper.

He looked embarrassed, but he deserved it. He shouldn't have said that. "They are not even hurting us, but the people of our kingdom he's exploding the cities." He spoke, lowering his head.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked him. "I didn't want to worry you more," he replied. Seeing my people die to save the land and losing the battle is pissing me off and hurting me.

"They are forcing us to do it now. Steal their explosion equipment while tomorrow's battle. Half of us will secretly steal it when they'll be in the battlefield, and half of us will fight with them," I commanded as he nodded.

"As your wish, your majesty," he bowed to me when he was about to leave. I stopped him. "Deliver this to heavenland it's for Queen Y/n," I said as he held the letter bowed and left.

Y/n's POV:
I was looking at the moon through the hallways open balcony. It's December 30, his birthday. How many plans I had to celebrate it. But god had different plans. How bad I wanted to celebrate his birthday with him.

"I hope you're doing good. I miss you n I love you." I mumbled while staring at the bright moon in the dark blue sky, which was sprinkled with tons of stars.

"I've heard that when a person is missed by resembling their presence to the moon, he is a very lucky person." It was jungkook he came and stood beside me.

While I chuckled at his words. "You know he's always in my heart." I said. "But somethings else today, you're missing him more than ever," he said, looking at me.

"And how can you say that?" I asked. "Your eyes tell," he mumbled. "It's his birthday today, maybe just because of that, and I'm worried if he's really ok.. because of his letters nowadays are usually empty." I was disappointed by the situation.