PART 9: TRUST

Taehyung's POV:
I was holding her and stepping down the stairs as we talked. "Why are you so heavy" I lied, I just wanted to tease her. "Huh? Am I really heavy?" She became worried. "Yeah you're" I replied. Everyone gazed at us as I was holding her. Father looked alot serious daehwan, ruella and Ki was also here. Guess somethings really serious.

Y/n was continously talking, and they all were looking at us. "Shh don't talk now" I stopped her, as she looked at the same way I was and mumbled. "Oh"..

I finally stepped down and still holding her in my arms. "You may put her down now, this is not an open romance place, keep it to your chamber" father said in his deep voice. I placed her down carefully as she held onto my raiment for support as she stood beside me.

I looked at daehwan eyeing y/n dirtily, which made me clench my jaw in anger. "I have something to talk about Princess Y/n I didn't have this hope from you" he said in a strict tone as he looked angry.

He coughed, because of illness, "Why didn't he leave from here? His parents have already left from our kingdom he shouldn't be here" I said and father stopped coughing he cleared his throat before saying. "He can be here for how long he wants to you're no one to restrict him" father replied.

"I don't want him here, THIS IS OUR KINGDOM-" He stopped me in between. "BEHAVE!" He yelled at me. I closed my eyes to calm my anger down. "Why did you slap Princess Ruella?" Father roared as I opened my eyes and saw he was looking at y/n.. I looked at y/n.

She looked at me and then at father, she looked confident. "That's because-"..."I NEED A STRAIGHT ANSWER! YOU CAN'T DISRESPECT A ROYAL LIKE THIS" he yelled at y/n. "She insulted Prince Kim Taehyung l" she straightly said as my eyes aoften while looking at her. Her eyes and her confidence told she wasn't lying.

"WHEN DID I?" Ruella yelled, as father showed her his hand to stop and not to speak ahead. "Even if she did you could have come to me and told me, you're just a random girl I choose from village you've no right to raise your hand on a royal!" Father spoke. "I'm sorry, but I can't bear someone blabbering cheap words about my husband" y/n said which made me stare at her.

Her ocean like orbs were looking at father and ruella. "And how can you tell that I was insulting YOUR husband? Do you have any proof? I even have a witness that you slapped me cause you had your own reason" ruella said. "She's right I was also there, I saw how Princess Y/n slapped ruella" daehwan said and when he said Princess he smirked and eyed y/n dirtily.

I want to break his jaw off real bad. "This all a lie! They both are lying" y/n protested for herself. Ruella clapped sarcastically. "Such a liar you are! You think The king will believe a random girl he choose by mistake and not the one with whom he's living for years?" Ruella walked closer to her.

"I know! God knows! I'm not lying and that's it, I'm not a liar. I don't have a habit of talking on people's back" y/n bravely glared in her eyes. "Who believes you in here? Hun? Not even your husband does!" She smirked.

Y/n's POV:
"I guess this is going too far, ruella end it here" Ki, Ruella's father said. "Why should we end it here? Without any apology?"..."I don't have to apologize on what I never did wrong" I said.

"Who trusts you in here? Listen! If he says that he trusts you then I don't need you to apologize me! But for once ask your husband if he trusts you or not" she smirked and crossed her arms around her chest.

I looked at taehyung who was already looking at me, he looked down and took a deep breath. "Taehyung-.... I mean Your majesty" I called him as he still kept looking down and didn't answer. A tear fell from my eyes, for whom I fought doesn't trusts me a bit. "Your.... majesty?" I mumbled, he still didn't answer anything.