PART 21: JUNGKOOK?

Someone's POV:
Finally, we've arrived, and I don't feel my butt. The guards of this kingdom bowed to me.

I bowed to them, too. "Wait, did I just bow to them?" I thought to myself.

"I'm a king pfft! I forgot, but anyways humanity, what you take, you give it away," I patted one of the soldiers' shoulders, standing there.

While one of the soldiers went indie to inform about us.

The gate opened by the soldiers. And a person stepped down coming towards us with a smile. "Your Majesty, we were waiting for your arrival, but you came this late, still we are glad," he bowed to me.

"Who? I mean, who are you?" I asked him. "Vizier of this kingdom," he repleid. "Ohh!" I ohed.

"King Jungkook, We are so glad that you're here. Please step in. Everyone's a sleep. You may sleep for now and meet them in the morning," he said, guiding us in.

"It's quite beautiful," I said, looking around. "Where's my room?" I asked him.

"This way, sir," he replied and guided me upstairs. He opened a chamber door.

"Finally, I'll get a bed to sleep, alright, thank you bye now," I said and got inside, closing the door.

I let out a sigh in relaxation. I went to take a shower first , and then I might sleep, but I don't think I can sleep because I have insomnia.

Y/n's POV:
When I couldn't see anyone. I walked back into the chamber and closed the door.

When I turned around, I heard the chambers door open and then got closed again.

I'm scared now. What is this? I turned back, and no one was there. "Wh - who's this?" I said. "Please do - don't haunt me like this," I stuttered.

"Alright then, I thought you might get even more scared when you'll see me," the voice was familiar, but I couldn't process who it was.

Until I saw his reflection through the glass. My eyes widened. Daehwan? What is he doing here? My heart started to thump so loud in fear.

I ran towards the chambers door. But he held my hand. I started to cry. "NOOO LEAVE ME!" I screamed.

"Haha, your husband can't come anymore," he laughed, evilly dragging me towards the bed.

"STOP IT! PLEASE, I B- BEG YOU!" I was literally screaming and crying.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed his name in fear. Even though I know it's impossible that he'll come but I just wanted help.

I just want to get rid of this man. He threw me on the bed. I got up and pushed him away, I slapped him.

He looked at me in anger. His eyes were killing me. "I HATE YOU! STEP OUT FROM MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!" I shouted at him.

Instead of that, he walked closer. I stepped back. "How dare you slap me? Hun? HOW DARE YOU?" He roared at me, and I flinched.

I stopped backing off when I felt the bed behind my legs. I covered my fave with my arms. "Pl-please leave i- I'm scared," I said while sobbing.

"Awww, you're scared? Do you remember how your husband made me beg to you? I just want a fair revenge, not you'll bed me!" With that, he held my arms.

I felt so uncomfortable under his touch. "d-dont touch m-me," my heart was aching so badly.

I miss my husband, I miss him. I want him to protect me again, hold me in his arms, and tell me that everything is gone when he's here.

Tell me that he loves me more than anything. "Well, how can't I? Your so cold prince must be hundreds of kilometers away from here.

"And bad thing he can't even hear you screaming for help," he laughed.  I tried to go away, but he held my wrist so tightly.