PART 22: YOU

Taehyung's POV:
I yawned and got up. With that, I came out from my tent. One of the soldiers came running towards me.

Gave me some sort of a letter. "This is for you. It came from the palace," he replied. "Oh," I opened the letter, and it was from my love.

I couldn't wait to open it. I read it and smiled. At least she's fine, but I know she must have cried.

___________________

Y/n's POV:
The chamber was messed up because of last night. I clenched my fist in anger, remembering what happened last night.

I just went to take a shower. After that, i came out and saw ahjuma cleaning up all the mess.

"You didn't have to, I was going to ask someone else to clean it," I said.

"It's alright, I've been doing this for about years now," she smiled at me. "What happened here last night?" She asked me.

I didn't know what to answer. "I will tell you," it was ruella. She just appears out of nowhere.

"The guest jeon -"..."Stop it, ruella!!!" I shouted at her. "Why? Truth is bitter, right? Why don't you tell it by yourself, what were you doing the whole night at his chamber?" She was crossing her limits.

"He just saved me from daehwan! I was faint. I didn't even -"..."Daehwan? But daehwan never came here!" So it was her who called daehwan.

"He was! He tried to -" I clenched my teeth. "Oh well, nobody saw daehwan in the palace. Maybe you're just making up the stories to save yourself by blaming on daehwan," she's so cruel. She can destroy anyone by her words.

"I never allowed a man to touch me in the absence or presence of Tae," I had tears in my eyes.

"If daehwan never came here, then it makes sense that you and that jeon jung -" I cut off her words.

"IM DONE TOLERATING YOU! IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, THEN AT LEAST DONT BLAME A MAN LIKE HIM WHO SAVED ME FROM A MONSTER!" I never, I repeat. I never yelled at someone like this.

She walked towards me. "Too possesive for him, I see -" I raised my hand to slap her, but she held it.

She came near my ears. "I called daehwan here, and tsk how bad before you could blame him he already left from here, and don't ever dare to raise your hand at me, haven't you tasted yet what it likes to mess up with me?" She whispered and backed off.

My eyes fell tears. "You're doing so wrong -" I mumbled. "I know, right? I love it!" She smiled and turned around to leave, but then.

She turned back. "And if you tried to tell anyone that daehwan was here last night, then I have many proofs that you and jeon -" she stopped and smirked.

She then left. I wanted to burst in tears. My heart was aching, and the pain of his absence even hurted more.

"I trust you, and I know jungkook too, don't worry, she just doesn't like to see anyone happy," ahjuma creased my back, and I wiped my tears.

"Come downstairs. I'll serve the breakfast," she said. "I don't want to go. I'll eat it in the chamber,"

"She'll highlight this even more if you won't go to breakfast, you know her," ahjuma tried to make me understand.

I nodded while wiping my tears. "I'll be downstairs," I mumbled she flashed me a smile and left.

While I looked at taehyung's portrait, and then at the clock. Every second felt like a year.

I gathered my strength and went downstairs. I walked to the dining table. Ignoring the surroundings.

I sat on my usual chair. "I feel like that chair is more comfortable, right Riyan?" I looked at jungkook, who got up from his seat and sat beside me.