PART 20: BEREAVING

Y/n's POV:
It's evening already, and I'm looking at the sunset through our chambers balcony.

The orange and pink sky was beautiful, but I didn't like anything that was around me. I just wanted him.

His laugh was echoing in my ears every now and then. The way he smiled at me was stuck in my head.

The way he always woke me up by kisses, I'll be even sadder if I didn't get to see him beside me when I woke up.

With a sigh, I wiped the tears away and sat on the table where he used to read. I took out a paper and thought of writing down the letter.

Just by now, I miss him so much. "April 18th 1834," and so on, I wrote it.

When I was done writing it, I took a look at it

I held the necklace he gifted me. And kissed it. After that, I folded the letter and placed it in an envelope.

Oh my, how bad I know it hurts. My heart is aching and thumping so fast. Just to have a glance at him.

"Hey, calm down, he won't be here, you've to wait for a long time," I said, placing my hand on my chest.

"Will you miss me?" His words roamed around my head. "You're asking the sky if it will miss the sun, which lights it up, gives it different colors every evening before leaving," I chuckled.

Taehyung's POV:
We haven't reached there yet. It's still a long way. I wonder what she's doing.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone was calling out for me.

Until they called me out again. "Your Majesty," he rode his horse near to mine.

"Yeah?" I asked and patted my horse while riding on it.

"We just got information that Jong is trying to play around," he said. "What does that mean now?" I asked him.

"The battlefield where he told us we'll have a war, it's exactly at the opposite place he just wants to attack from behind, so he wins it." He told me.

"Huh, coward," I clicked my tongue. "And who told you this?" I asked him.

"The man we sent to spy on them," he replied. "Great, now we know what to do, tell everyone that reach on the opposite side of the battlefield." I ordered.

And he spread the information to every soldier just to keep them informed and not get tracked away.

_______________

Y/n's POV:
It's night now, and I'm laying on the bed facing Taehyung's side. Tears are falling from my eyes, making the pillow wet.

I held his pillow and hugged it. "You'll be back, yes you'll, you've to." I closed my eyes tightly.

Taehyung's POV:
We are pinning tents with the ground. Currently, everyone is tired, so we'll just sleep here.

I look at the night moon, "I'll be back for you," I smiled. The moon, it reminds me of her. How beautiful it is.