PART 14: PAINTINGS

Taehyung's POV:
She looked down as her cheeks turned in the same color as her lips. "What happened?" I asked. She seemed having problem in telling me. But whatever it was it told me that she's so happy.

"Alright, let's first sit and then tell me," I said, and pulled out the chair for her, and she sat on it. I sat on the chair in front of hers.

"Now tell me." I was kinda curious to hear what she wants me to tell. She looked at me and looked away. I chuckled. "Is it something very serious that you don't even want to look at me and then say it?" I asked. "Kinda," she muttered. "Then say it directly, looking in my eyes," I dared her. Kinda teased her.

She looked at me, and a smile appeared on her lips. "Do you like kids?" She asked.. "Y/n... seriously? What is it?" I asked. "N-no, I mean, tell me. "..."Why don't you tell me straightforwardly?" I asked. "Look..." she said and came a bit closer to her. "Looking," i replied while looking in her eyes deeply.

"Do you like kids?" She again asked that question. "Why? Do you want one from me? " said it with a slight smirk. "I-i... I mean, when we're already having one, then why should you say this? " saying this, she held the glass of water and drank it in one go.

I rested my back with the chair, and for a while, I didn't get her words,
"y/n?" I called her as she looked up at me. I got a light smile on my face. "Are you?..." I asked. She nodded. My mouth gaped a part, and I threw my head back and chuckled in happiness. I sat properly and looked at my wife, who was continuously blushing.

"Come here," I tapped on my lap as she looked at me. She stood up and walked to me, kept looking at me and not daring to sit until I held her hand and made her sit on my lap. I twisted the strands of her hair in between my fingers and tucked them behind her ear. I came near her ears and whispered.

"Je vous aime," I whispered. I felt she got chills. I backed off, and she looked at me. "Did you understand what I said?" I asked her, and she nodded as a no. "Good, that's why I said it." I replied, looking at her with eyes full of love.

"Ask whatever you want to, and I'll try my best to give it to you since you're going to give me probably the biggest happiness in my life," I said. "Can I?" She asked. "For sure," I assured her. "You," she said, looking in my eyes deeply.

I was just speechless now. "Can you give me?" She was looking in my eyes with her soft and ocean ones. "I took vows, which means I'm yours for the rest of my life, Princess," I said to her.

"Promise you won't leave me?" She said, and I nodded. "I promise," I replied. "Well, by the way, I thought we had to try for another time for this good news," I said."The way you didn't leave me that night, of course, it had to happen," she said, and we both laughed. Her chuckels and smile are so beautiful, i stopped laughing and kept looking at her.

"Princess," I called her as she stopped laughing, hummed, and looked at me. I could tell that she gets chills whenever I call her Princess because my hand is on her arm.

"Wh-" i was about to say something when we heard. "PRINCE KIM TAEHYUNG, KINGS CONDITION IS SO CRITICAL PLEASE COME ALONG." It was Zaeran his chest was heaving up and down, looked like he just came from, a marathon.

Y/n quickly got up from my lap as I stood up and ran towards downstairs.

Y/n's POV:
Zaeran followed taehyung, and I followed them. Since I can't run, I just stepped faster.