PART 25: NOT MINE

Jungkook's POV:
I smiled at her, but as always, she didn't bother to even look and went back to her chamber.

"Riyan," I called my vizier. "Yes, your Majesty," he replied. "Arrange your brother here as the vizier, and don'tlet them know that hes your brother," I said to him.

Because it will be easier for me to know if ruella is up to something. "As you wish,"  He was about to leave when I asked.

"What is the most beautiful flower?" I asked him.

"Your Majesty, it's rose," he told me. "Bring a bouquet of white and red roses," I ordered him.

"Sure, your majesty," he bowed and left. This is probably the moment to tell her that I love her.

And I wanna marry her, bring her to my kingdom and make her my queen. I fell in love for the first time, and now I know why it's so beautiful to be in love.

It just took me 2 and a half weeks to fall for you. I don't know if you'll agree, but I just don't wanna give up right here.

While I went upstairs to dress up nicely. I took a bath again even though I've had.

Take care of your hygiene, you know. After that, I wore the most elegant clothes I saw in my closet.

I wore it and left my chamber. "Your Majesty, your bouquet," he handed me the bouquet. I smiled at him.

"You look really happy, your majesty. What is the reason?" He asked me. "I found my queen," With that, I left from there and walked near her chamber.

The door was slightly opened. I was about to open the door fully when I heard.

"I just hope that he comes as soon as possible. His letters and the quotes in it are somehwere telling me that he's not fine," I heard y/n's voice.

"You literally changed him y/n, just like before he was." It was Ahjuma's voice.

"I'll leave now. Don't stress yourself. You know it's not good in this condition," ahjuma said, and I heard she walked near the door.

I hid behind the wall, so she didn't see me. After i saw she left, i walked to the door again and opened it, making sure it didn't make any sound.

She was sitting on the desks chair and writing something. Everything was fine, but then -

"Come home as soon as possible, I'm waiting for you, my love. Without the world, it feels so empty. You're my whole world, Taehyung. Please don't be sad. Remember you were the one who said that the distance will get over and you'll again hold me in your arms. I'm waiting for that moment, I want you to hold me in your arms for hours and tell me that you won't ever go now,"

My left eye fell the tear first, indicating pain. My heart felt like it had been drowned in a deep ocean.

The heavy lump stuck in my throat, indicating even more pain. I wanted to scream and cry.

Ruin this world. I bit my lips to control myself from not bursting in tears.

The pain only grew more. "-From your love Kim Y/n," she said, and I wiped my tears, knowing that she's done writing the letter now.

I hid the flowers behind me, and she got up and folded the letter, placing it in the envelope. "Ah-" she held her head.

I was about to go to her. But then she said something - " I forgot to take the vitamin pills," Why would she take vitamin pills?

She turned around and when she saw me she raised an eyebrow. I gave her a weak smile.

"So, h- h....how are you?" I asked her.