PART 6: THE BALL PARTY ⚠️

Warning: This content is a slightly mature skip if uncomfortable!

The Next Day:
Y/n's POV:
Ahjuma gave me three dresses to choose from: one was in Shimmer Red, one was in blue with a long tail, and the last one was tea pink, which was revealing, I never wore such dress but when I thought to tease my husband, I chose the revealing dress.

It had a side cut, which will reveal my left leg. I smirked while thinking of taehyung, I wanted to see his reaction when I'll wear this.

"Ahjuma, this one," I said, choosing the revealing dress, and she looked at me surprisingly

"Ahjuma, this one," I said, choosing the revealing dress, and she looked at me surprisingly. "Really?" She giggled, I nodded. "Great, then you're going to get everyone's attention," she said. "I don't want anyone's attention except -" I stopped and blushed. "Hm hm I'm understanding what does these red tints on cheek mean." she ruffled my hair lightly.

"Who is coming? Father announced yesterday on the breakfast table that the ball party is specially for them cause they couldn't the wedding, " I asked her. "Kings sister, aka the princess of Aerland and the queen of quoraland, she and her son prince daejung are coming today, daejunng, taehyung and ruella used to play alot in their childhood" she said..

"Ohh!" I nodded. "So won't her husband come?" I asked. "No, he died 7 years ago," she said. "Sad," I mumbled. "Now get up! I need you to get ready" she said and grabbed my arm pulling me up from the bed and then taking me to the table she made me sit on it and the maids came to get me ready, I'm in a different room.

At night:
Taehyung's POV:
I wore my watch and looked around. It's been a whole day. I gladly didn't get to see her, but where's she? I'm not in the room as well. Anyways, who cares?

"The ball will start in just a few minutes. King wants you to be downstairs," a guard came to inform me and left. I took a deep breath and fixed my suit, I left my chamber and went downstairs. There were a huge number of people.. I caught most of the eyes, I walked over to my father and stood behind him, and others bowed to me.

"Long time no see." I heard a voice, turned around, and saw it was daejung, my cousin. He gave me his hand to shake, and I shook it.. whenever I see him, I just get more angry. He shouldn't be in royals.. in easy words, he's not a gold person. I shook his hand with mine. "Hi," I said lightly.

"Hey man, where have you been?" Ruella came and they both hugged each other, ruella was wearing a too much revealing dress.. these two always try to be on the top loss of the gossip list. "I'm leavin," I said and walked away from them.

"Taehyung, your aunt, Mariah," Father said, and I bowed to her, the so cold queen of quoraland.. damn how bad I feel for the people of that kingdom.

"You've grown up so tall and attractive," she added. "Really? No one told-" I stopped when my sight left on the staircase, seeing my wife stepping downstairs, with that revealing dress and her long hair tied in a bun, with each step she stepped down she caught attention, her left leg was full on show along with her cleavage, don't wanna say but she looks beautiful.