PART 29: ARCADES

Y/n's POV:
I'm just going back to my chamber after seeing off jungkook. When I saw that ruellas' room was getting empty.

The servants were taking out all the furniture and her portraits. "What's going on?" I asked one of the servants.

"His Majesty ordered that nothing should be in the palace which belongs to the late princess ruella," his words made my eyebrows raise.

"Late princess ruella?" I asked. I've no idea what he's talking about. "She took her own life after being in the prison," ahjuma came and told me.

I didn't feel bad about it, but I was a little shocked because if she didn't do all that, she could have still lived.

Days later~

"With love and honor, I take the responsibility of this kingdom, Aeraland," taehyung spoke the words as I stood beside him admiring him.

The whole crowd was admiring us, and they were very thankful to have him as their king, who fought for them and to protect the land.

"I anounce The crown prince Kim Taehyung as the King of Aerland," Kiyan closed the book after announcing and writing on it.

He held the crown and made him wear it. "Everyone, King Kim Taehyung!" Kiyan said, and the crowd of people cheered up as they were looking at taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and waved at them. "Now you may crown your queen," he looked at me with a smile.

Holding the crown, he placed it on my head. "The queen of my heart," he whispered to me.

It made me smile. After that, we held eachothers hands facing the people. They looked so happy and were cheering out of happiness.

Months later ~

I was painting the scenery from the same place where jungkook and i used to sit.

The lake is just so beautiful and its sunset. The sky also looks so beautifulso i thought, why not paint it.. "Babe," I heard taehyung call me. I turned around.

"Yes?" I turned around. "Wanna hang out?" He asked me.

"Hang out where?" I questioned back. "Arcades and stalls?" He asked me, and I got excited. But then my smile faded.

"But there are a lot of people, they will recognize us, and we might not get any chance to enjoy," I pouted and felt disappointed.

"They won't!" His words made me confused. "How?" I asked him. He made me wear sunglasses and wore a fake mustache. "Like this," he giggled so as me.

(I've no idea if fake mustache were at that time or even sunglasses. I just don't care. Let the story go on ~)

_______________

Me and taehyung were in the market, where people buy and sell things. Oh God, it's been almost a year since I've been to market.

I'm wearing a beret and sunglasses, with a long coat, just as normal people do, so they don't realize we're royals.

Taehyung is wearing a bucket hat and long coat with a fake mustache. He's kind of recognizable, but people were so busy in their own world that they didn't notice.

"Cotton candy!" I looked at the cotton candy stall. I grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked to that stall.

Taehyung bought me the cotton candy. I pecked his cheek. "You're so excited, aren't you?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"It's been a year since I've been to stalls and years that I've been to Arcades," I replied while eating the cotton candy.

Taehyung's POV:
Her smile is everything to me, and I want to see that I can do everything possible.
She was buying various types of jewelries from random stalls.