PART 17: DADDY?

(For real, I miss Taehyung so bad rn, I might cry. T_T never mind, let's start this part)

Taehyung's POV:
It's morning now, and I just woke up lying beside the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

A smile appeared on my lips, watching her sleeping with a peaceful smile on her lips.

I held her waist and pulled her close to me. Her back was attached with my bare chest. Kissing her head, "Wake up, Blueberry," I love to call her with blue names. They suit her.

She held my hands. "Morning," she whispered and opened her blue eyes, for which I was desperately waiting to see.

I pecked her lips. She turned around and hugged me. Placing her legs on mine. Burying her face in my chest.

"It tickles me," I mumbled. "Does it?" She asked with a mischievous smirk. "N -no," I replied. She started to tickle me. While I held her even closer and tickled her.

Her laugh echoed in my head, heart, and ears. I just can't describe the way I love her. I may have never loved anyone like this.

She was begging me to stop tickling her. "Tae- Ah-hahahaha taehyung st -stop!" She yelled while laughing.

"You started it," I said and tickled her even more. "Oh my God, Taehyung st- stop," she was rolling over the bed.

"Daddy, stop," when she said that, I stopped and looked at her. "What?" I asked her, and she giggled. "What?" She questioned back.

"What did you just call me?" I asked her. "Noth - nothing ahhh taehyung n- not again," I again tickled her.

I held her hands and pinned them above her head. "What did you call me, princess?" I asked her again.

"I. Don't. Remember." She said. "Oh really?" I said and was about to tuckle her when she yelled. "DADDY! I called you daddy," she said, and I smirked.

I came closer to her lips. "Where did my innocent princess learn this word from hm?" I asked her.

"First of all, I'm shy, not innocent, and second is that, one day I opened the book you were reading. I thought, why do you find it so interesting? I red some pages and just learned it from there," she replied.

I bit my lips. "Do you know in what sense this word is used?" I asked her. "Well, ah.. because you're going to be our baby's daddy, so..." she had no idea I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" She looked at me in disbelief. "If you have had read it a bit more, then I wouldn't be laughing," I replied.

"What else does it mean then?" She pouted. "Hm, alright, so tell me, do you know why I call you princess?" I asked her.

"Because I am!" She replied. "So my romance has been wasted whole this time?" He said. "What do you mean wasted?" She asked, trying to free her hands.

I came near her ears, and "I call you princess because you rule my mind, you rule my heart, you're the one I want to protect and... and I call you princess because you're the one I desire to touch, kiss, and make love with." I said I felt she shivered.

Y/n's POV:
His deep voice gave me chills and the meaning. He looked in my eyes. "You're so innocent," he smirked and got up from the bed. Leaving me dumbfounded. Then what does daddy mean?

I sat up on the bed. "Then what does daddy mean?" I asked him. He turned back and looked at me.

"The one who dominates, you won't get it today, I'll make you understand someday," he said with a smirk.

I got up from the bed, and he handed me my fallen robe, which he took off from me last night.

I wore it, and we went downstairs to do our morning routine. He went to do his morning routine first.