𝐁𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 , 𝐓𝐎𝐑

NO JUDGEMENT PLSS.. this is old. 😭

"Are you ready Lex?" George asked me. "Yeah.. just give me a minute.." I said getting my phone. I'm totally in for a ride at this event.

    You may be thinking "Where are you going?" Well some MLBs teams were hosting a party because they had just been put into post season as long as the Blue Jays. The thing was I dated Bo Bichette, the Blue Jays short stop
, for 9 months until he broke up with me for some model. Bo and I haven't talked since noor have we even interacted to each other since.

    "Okay let's go" I said walking by George on our way outside to his car. "You look great Lex, let's find you a boyfriend tonight!!" George said entering his car.

    "I mean.. Ronald Acuna Jr on the Braves??" I asked laughing. "You know Bo hates that dude but what ever you're into I guess.." George said laughing along with me driving away from his house.

Tonight was definitely going to be fun but awkward as well. I knew other MLB players on other teams that were going to be there such as Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton, as well as some of the Braves.

    We have finally made it to the club like place and we met up with some of the guys. I left George and the guys to go talk to some of the Yankees.

   "Hey Lexi!!" Aaron said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Oh hey Lex, aren't you supposed to be with the Jays or...?" Giancarlo said taking a sip of his drink.

   "Actually I just walked away from them because.. I think you guys already know." I said looking down messing with my fingers. "Lex don't let some bum guy ruin your chance of moving on, come on let's dance." Aaron said taking my hand.

Aaron and I had danced on each other for a while. It had gotten pretty sexual between us and I had notice Bo and the guys watching Aaron and I dance. Bo looked beyond pissed at me, he didn't even have the right to get mad!

    He broke up with me for some "killer" model but he gets mad when I dance on Aaron? God he was so annoying sometimes! "Hey I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything?" I offered towards Aaron. "No thanks Im alright but if you want to find me again I'll be by DJ and Giancarlo." He said flashing a smile towards me walking away.

    I had went to get a drink till I saw Bo waiting for one as well. Lord kill me.. I had waited on another side of random man so Bo couldn't see me clearly but he still saw me. I still ordered for my drink and left the bar right away.

I was walking near the balcony the club had and just drank my drink out there. "Hey.." I heard turning around to see the one and only Bo. "What do you want.?" I said not giving him a single look.

    "Just wanted to see you again.. you look gorgeous Lex.." He said checking me out. God don't call me that!! "Thanks Bo... I guess you look alright.." I said finally giving him a second long stare. "Thank you.. Look Lexi I wanted to apologize, I was so stupid for breaking up with you. You didn't deserve that, I hadn't realized how much I've missed you in these past months.." He said now standing next to me.

   "You know you just can't break up with me and expect me to take you back right away? This is the first time we had talked in 4 months?"

"I know but Lex please.. I never stopped caring I always asked Springer on how you were doing! You blocked me on everything anyways so how would I have contact with you if you had blocked me on everything?!? I wanted to talk to you but you been avoiding me! You could even ask Whit and Vladdy that I've never stopped caring and loving you, god damn.." He said walking away from the balcony.

    Shit... "Bo wait!!" Im sorry!!" I said running up to him. "I'm sorry.. I'm stupid I knew I had you blocked and that you tried to get contact with me but I avoided you because I was jealous of the model.." I said hugging him. He surprisingly hugged me back.

    "I don't know what I did to deserve you.. I'm the one who ended our relationship every time we had broken up but begged for you back.." Bo said sounded like he was crying a bit.

"I love you Bo.." I said. Wait what? "I love you too Lex.." He said colliding our lips together the first time in 4 months. Bo and I had stayed that way till Vladdy, Springer, and Whitt had found us practically making out.

    "She finally accepted your existence!!" Springer had said laughing. "I know right.. she avoided him for how long at work?" "Shut up.." I said hiding my face in Bo's chest. Oh how I missed this feeling

A/N: izzy approves!!!
Sincerely,
Izzy Bomu:))