𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 , 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐓

Paul's POV

    I was currently sitting down in the club house, carrying on a conversation with my teammate, Jackson Wolf. We were just talking about random things that came to mind, even though he'd glance behind me mid conversation. I started getting annoyed with him so I spoke up.

  "Okay, what the hell are you looking at?" I asked as I glared at him.

   Jackson laughed at me as he kept his eyes above my head, which made me more curious. I turned my head back to see my teammate, Anthony Solometo, talking to some girl.

   "Since when did Anthony get a girl?" I asked, as Jackson looked back at me.

   "You don't know Y/N— oh wait. I always forget you're new." Jackson sighed.

    "That's Y/N, she's Anthony's older sister. She comes around every once in awhile. She's usually away for college." Jackson told me as I kept my head turned to look at her.

   "Oh— how old?" I asked, obviously getting more curious.

   "I think like 22, she's not too older. Only like a year or so.." He said, as Y/N looked down at me sitting.

She smiled towards me and went back to talking to Anthony. She's pretty, but no one gets with a teammates sister. That's like, breaking teammate code. Rumors also about me dating Olivia, from my former college.

  Olivia is also pretty, she's just too... complex and famous for me. Sure I'm famous, but Olivia is for the guys. Every guy wants her, I'd have to keep eyes on her at all times so she doesn't cheat. Which she WOULD cheat, knowing her ego.

"What? Does little Pauly have an interest in Solometos older sis' ?" Sean Sullivan said, as he came from literally no where.

"I see the hype, she's bad as fuck. She also plays volleyball for Texas, so like— top tier hot. I'd say better then your girl." Sean emphasized 'my girl' as he was obviously blabbering about Livvy.

"Dude, take Livvy for all I care. She's for the fucking team. Honestly, that TikTok with guys on the football team?! Yet she complains when I have these new freshman geeking over me, at least it's no the whole fucking universe." I sighed as I saw Anthony and his sister walk into my frame.

"Aww, little Paul going on about his problems with Liv?!? Just leave her, all you do is talk down on her." Anthony spoke as he sat down.

"She's just getting me into shit, all these rumors about us dating. Like no, you only come to my games to get those freshman to hop off of me." I said as all the guys nodded along.

"Abort, Abort!! Paul Skenes, top prospect for the Pittsburgh Pirates, is officially done with, LSU Gymnast, Olivia Dunnes BS!! Abort, ABORT!! He exclaimed she's for the team!!" Jackson shouted as everyone laughed.

Y/N also laughed along with everyone, it's the first time I ever met this girl. Yet, she's making me feel things. No, no! I cant though, Anthony is like one of my little brothers on this team. I bet everyone thought his sister is hot, not to a level where they wanna treat her right and actually commit. I do, though.

"Honestly, she comin' to tonight's game?" Sean asked.

"Hell if I know, look at her Insta. She probably done blew up my phone to get free box tickets again. Sean, get me my phone?" I asked as he got up.

He handed me my phone, as expected. Livvy is pretty much every notification.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝟑 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 '𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞'