𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐡𝐦 , 𝐏𝐇𝐈

Sadie's  POV

" Sweetie! I would love if you would come to Philadelphia for the weekend, maybe we could have the Bohm's come over for dinner? I know you're busy with work and everything but you should relax." My mom had begged me for the fifth time while we sat on FaceTime.

   "I don't know mom— I mean yeah sure! I do miss Alec a lot actually." I laughed while she smiled.

   "Well, I could book you a flight or you could drive? I don't really know how long a drive from Boston to Philadelphia is... oh! 5 hours, not bad." My mom said.

   "I'll pack tonight and drive tomorrow? How is that? It's 9:55am right now, I'll be there tomorrow afternoon if I leave really early tomorrow. I'm gonna go pack now mom, I love you." I said as I hung up.

time skip to Thursday afternoon because nothing rlly happened ..

I was outside my mom's doorstep knocking, as I heard laughter coming from the inside. Someone had came to the door and took a quick look at me.

   "Oh my! Sadie bear! You're here, I remember your mom saying something about you coming over for the weekend." The woman said, who happened to be Mrs. Bohm.

   A close family friend of ours who always been by my family's side. "Haha! Yeah.." I said, as she pulled me into a hug.

  "Ugh, come on in! Like you wouldn't have anyways, it's your moms house.. Alec and his brother, Nick, are here too. I'm sure everyone would be delighted to see you." Mrs. Bohm, pulled me inside.

   My mom was sitting in the kitchen, while talking to the two boys.

    "Sadie! You're here, oh my! Why didn't you text me." My mom said, pulling me into a hug. "Oh, I did. I guess it didn't send. Hi guys!" I waved to the two boys looking at me mesmerized.

   "H-Hey Sades, haven't seen you since like 12th grade. You grew up a bunch." Alec said, see now. Me and Alex went to the same elementary school, middle school, and high school. He went to Wichita State for baseball, while I went to University of Louisville for volleyball.

   He always acted like he was older then me even tho we literally share a birthday month as of it being August.

   I was 2 days older though, but Nick, Alec's older brother(i made it up, go along with it..) is 2 years older then the both of us.

   "Hey angel," Nick called me angel because he thought I was the most innocent to ever exist because I never cussed or talked down on people.

   Even though he was my first kiss, he still thought that of me. "Hey Nicky. How're you?" I hugged him as Alec gave us a glare.

   "Good, how long you here for?" He questioned me, "5 days, not too long." "Oh... better make it last." He laughed.

      All of us hung out on the patio as Alec was rambling on about how fun it was to play in the World Series but the pressure was real.

   Of course I was replying to him as he spoke just to show I was listening unlike Nick, just looking at him annoyed.

   "Alec, can I say something?" Nick asked, "Sure—" "We don't care." Nick replied bluntly. I tried to hold into my laugh but Alec just looked unimpressed.

   "Go inside. I'll just talk to Sadie then." Alec said, as the two brothers go on to each other. "K, have fun love birdsss" Nick teased. "Whatever... Anyways—" Alec said before going on again.

       We sat in my moms kitchen, just eating dinner that was served to us as I was talking to Mrs. Bohm about how volleyball was going.

    My mom and the boys mom met each other through school volleyball and stayed close ever since. My dad had divorced my mom when I was first born because he didn't agree on having kids so early. His opinion kind of shrunken as I got older, we talk every once in a while.