𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐭𝐨 , 𝐏𝐀𝐃

Requested

      Izzy's POV

    I was going to go punch a wall, well not really but I was so pissed. My current boyfriend, Juan Soto, was seen cheating on me again.

   He's not even afraid to keep it public with the girl! He's never brought anything up about her or breaking up with me.

    But yet he still cheats on me and gets it public. The girl obviously had to know about us! Everyone does, no I wasn't shocked, just angry. This wasn't the only time he's been found cheating on me. He's been caught like 8 times but he never cares for it!

   I had just got out the shower and I was brushing through my hair. I was still in my towel, sitting in my vanity chair. I was continuously brushing through my hair till I had received a call from my bestest friend, Chelsie.

   "I'm guessing you heard too? Listen I honestly don't wanna hear anyone's sorrow for me-." She cut me off.

   "No Izzy you're listening! You are going out with me and Lexi tonight! No buts or anything!" Chelsie said.

   I obviously was going to listen to Chelsie, well because she's always right and she's my best friend. I asked her what type of clothing she wanted me to wear and she just said fancy.

   I decided to wear a small red dress with lace around top and bottom, with some white heels. I didn't do much with my hair besides straighten it a bit.

   My phone kept buzzing and I checked it out, a missed call from Juan and unopened messages from him too but I just let
my phone ring.

   I was in my kitchen now, drinking water before Chelsie FaceTimed me. "Are you ready? I'm kinda on my way to your house so I just wanted to check, and Lexi's with me!" Chelsie said, pointing the phone at Lexi.

   "Hi!!! Ugh I can't wait for tonight, maybe you can get some payback towards your little boy toy?" Lexi laughed.

   "Well he's not really a boy toy anymore like he was 2 years ago, but possibly I don't know.." I said, playing with my fingers.

   Chelsies car pulled up and she honked. I ran out the door and got in the back seat. "Ahh!! Are you excited to be going out for once and you controlling boyfriend doesn't have to tag along!! Because I am!!" Lexi exclaimed.

   "Definitely, been needing a break from him for so longgg.." I said with my hand in my hair. "Wait- like break up? Or just been needing to get away from him?" Chelsie asked. "Honestly, both." I said. "Queen!" Chelsie and Lexi smiled.

Juan's POV

Izzy hadn't been answering my phone calls or messages. I guess she knew about the cheating scandals, yes I did cheat but.. I just can't back myself up for it.

   "Dude you need to focus on yourself right now.. if you're going to cheat on a girl like Izzy, then you're obviously not give a shit at all where she is. Still can't believe you did that to her" Manny said. Manny always found Izzy admiring.

   He was always checking on her, complimenting her, talking to her, or just being with her. "I'm her boyfriend, I have a right to worry." I murmured.

    I gave up on calling Izzy so I checked if she still shared her location with me, I opened IMessages and saw that she stopped sharing locations.

   Of course she stopped sharing it with me at this kind of moment. She had every reason to be mad at me but I was worried! "Y'know... since you don't have your little lost dog with you, we can go clubbing?" Trent Grisham said.

   "Dude, I don't even know right now. I mean yeah sure-." I responded slowly. "Well there's our answer! We already look fine so let's go." He said.

We made it to the club, and it was 7:57pm. Still no calls or even messages from Izzy, it was kinda weird, but I get she could be upset at me right now.

   As I stepped into the club with all of the guys, I saw someone. Izzy, she was at the bar table getting a round of shots with some dude! No friends around or nothing, just a dude.

   He looked familiar, I couldn't get a close glance since I was at the entrance and she was all the way across the room, but he looked so familiar.

I was so invested on finding out who this guy was. "Don't be selfish Juan," Brandon Drury said, taking a sip of his drink. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You can go around and fuck with some girls, but she can't hang out with a guy or two without her friends around. It's kinda screaming toxic and selfish if you ask me." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

   "Well no one asked you! Plus we're dating I have a right to worry!" I exclaimed. "There it is! The excuse of you guys dating! If you loved her, you wouldn't have cheated on her." Brandon said, taking another sip of his drink.

        Izzy's POV

  I have been at the club for about an hour by now, my friends have left me to go to their boyfriends while I was hanging around an old friend, Christian Yelich. (i couldn't think of anyone) We were talking about him and some girl he met at his friend, Tyrone Taylor's, party.

     "She was lowkey weird, she kept asking about how much money the Brewers are paying me." Christian laughed. "Anyways, you ever talk to Juan after.. y'know the.. scandals?" He asked.

    "No, neither one of us seem ready for that talk." I said, while Christian nodded his head at my words.

      Christian and I were laughing so hard, when his teammate, Willy Adames, made a joke.

   "That's so rude! Stop it- It isn't funny!" I laughed. Christian tightened his arm around me while my body was leaning forward from laughing so hard.  I heard a familiar voice behind me, so I turned my head.

   It was Manny and Juan. I didn't realize till Christian said hi. "Oh, hi guys!" I said. "Hi Izzy!" Said Manny. "Why is his arm around you?" Juan asked. "Because... he's trying to keep me stable?" I said, confusingly.

  "Sure...Can we talk? Izzy?" Juan asked. Here it comes..

    Juan and I walked outside besides a little bench. "You wanted to talk? Talk!" I exclaimed.

    "Listen I get you're mad-." "Of course I am! We've been together for 2 years, you've cheated on me like 8 times. But everytime we talked about it, you promised you would stop! Have you? No! You never said anything about her, but kept it public with her! You could have at least told me you wanted to break up! I'm tired of these cheating scandals and getting questioned for it." I shouted.

  "I know but I promise Izzy! I'll do better! I'll love you more! I'll take you out on more dates! Just please!"

   He begged. "No! We're done, like truly." I walked away.

     Love, I'm giving love one last try. Juan's already begging for me back, while Manny Machado offered to take me a date to dinner with him next Friday.

   I loved Juan with all of my heart. You see how I said loved? I texted him repeatly on how he promised to do better, promised to take me on dates, promised to love me more, promised to not only want sex, and yet how all of that failed. He still continued to beg.

   I needed a break, not only from Juan. Just from everyone. I wanted to block Juan but I knew by a few days later, we'd be back together.

a/n: finally updated. Couldn't think of any ideas and it got annoying so i just typed until i got an idea. I'm trying to get in the habit of updating every two days again but I need ideas😫😫 anyways love izzy🤩