𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

requested ! this idea is so funny to me😭

       Vivian's POV

       "Yeah— I told Vivian that she can have a boyfriend by the time she turns 30!" I heard my dad say to his friends, which he spoke very loud.

   I was currently at dinner with my dads friends, by friends— I mean my dad and his friends from work. My mom and brother were currently away for a hockey thing he had, so I'm very much stuck with my dad.

"I wouldn't let her go near a guy, even it's an inch for school!" He said again.

"Dad that's not really a flex.." I murmured with my hands, tangled in my hair.

"Honey, yes it is. That mean he cares, of course." An older guy spoke as they all nodded.

"I will— only let her date now on one term, if he's italian. Gotta keep the blood line flowing with it." My dad, of course, was huge on me dating guys that lived up to HIS expectations.

He didn't care if he was a dick head to me, he just wanted him to be similar to him in a way and of course have italian in them..

   "That Volpe kid! I go to work with his dad, him and I are actually good friends. We've talked about getting him and Viv together—"

  "DAD!" I slapped his stomach as he laughed at my actions.

   "Come on Viv, Anthony's a good kid and he's a good ball player," My dad told me as you could hear his thick italian accent slide through all the words he spoke.

   "I've met him a few times at our work place, he comes by every now and then. You two would make good friends, both very good students, and you both are very passionate about your sports!" He said, putting his arm around the back of my chair as I sat back.

"See that's the thing, dad. We can never happen because we wouldn't have time for each other—" I said before I was cut off.

  "Leonardo? Is that you, Leo??" I heard behind me. My dad and I's first instinct was to turn around because, 1. who the hell else knows my dad here, and 2. he sounded older like my dad's age.

   "Michael! I should've expected I would see you here, how's it going?" My dad said, as he was smirking towards me.

    Michael, just so happened to be Anthony's dad, my dad happily pulled out two chairs for the men who stayed standing up.

   "Come join us, I'm sure Vivian won't mind. Viv, why don't you introduce yourself?" My dad, who was still smirking and holding in a laugh at me, because why the hell did they have to come when we were on subject of them.

   "Hi Mr. Volpe, I'm Vivian. It's so nice to finally meet you." I put on happy smile as he returned one. We both shook hands and my attention turned to Anthony, who was already staring at me.

   "Ant, introduce yourself son." His dad spoke with a firm voice.

   "Hi Vivian, I'm Anthony. It's so great to meet you, finally. I've heard a lot about you. LSU is a crazy good college." Anthony greeted, he is DEFINITELY fine. No camera could do him justice.

  The thing was, WHAT THE FUCK, did he means finally for? I kept the smile on my face, "Hey Anthony, it's good to meet you two. LSU is wild in ways..."

  Instead of a hand shake, Anthony lowered down and came into a hug. Which I'm not denying.

"Great! Now that we all know each other, have we ordered food yet?" Michael asked, I nodded my head 'non' towards him.