𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

Brooke's POV

Tonight my ex boyfriend, Aaron Judge, is picking me up from an Air Port in New York. You may ask, why?

   Well, over the summer my mom had asked if me and Aaron would visit her in Montana in fall for my aunts wedding, when Aarons done with baseball obviously but Aaron and I had split up after the World Series because he wanted to 'focus more' on his career. No, I don't blame him, but I told him I would always be there for him no matter what but he just still ended it.

"Brooke..." Aaron greeted. "Aaron, hi!" I smiled, going to grab my luggage. "No, I'll take it-." He trailed off, I gave him a glare.

   "Are you..sure?" I asked. "Yes- yes." He assured. "Ok... well. My flight is scheduled for 4:45." I said, checking my Apple Watch.

    "Well its 4:10, let's go sit somewhere.." Aaron said, it was getting awkward as the minutes went by but I didn't wanna say much. He probably moved on! Y'know? MLB players get with models half the time.

Time Skip

We had finally reached Montana as our flight attendant showed us off the plane. My sister had been waiting to pick us up in the parking lot so we made our way out there.

   Aaron coughed then gave me a side glare, I returned one back. "You good-?" I asked. "Oh- yeah sorry.." He replied, awkward move Aaron.

    My sister called out our names then she waved us towards her. We talked for a bit then she drove away once we got situated.

The drive to my mom and aunts lake house was about 45 minutes away from the Air Port so the car ride was really just my sister playing Taylor Swift.

    It had gotten really awkward when 'Enchanted' started playing because that was Aaron and I's song. "Brooke, why aren't you and Aaron talking?" My sister Lexi, whispered to me.

   "He is just a little aggravated because of an email he received earlier. Don't wanna bother him." I lied. "Oh." She replied.

We had reached the lake house finally, as my whole family was there. Oh, here comes all the comments about Aaron and I's relationship! First it was my dad, "Hope you're a great actor." I whispered to Aaron.

   He laughed at my comment then I smiled, finally! "Aaron, my man!" My dad exclaimed while he wrapped his arm around Aarons shoulder.

   They drifted off away to go talk about Aarons historic season. Then my aunt pulled me away with my mom as well..

"Sweetie! How're you and Aaron!" My aunt asked, now all of us turned over to watch all of my cousins tugging on Aarons arms to go play games with them.

    "Good! Uh, just getting through it, I guess..?" I shrugged. "Well I was gonna ask if you two would go out in town and get me some of my supplies I ordered last week for Monday but if-." I cut her off.

   "No! We can definitely." I smiled. "Okay, uhm great! Here's my car keys.." She said digging in her purse. Another adventure with Aaron, fun.

I walked around the lake house to find Aaron, as I walked into my room to see him on the
bed, on the phone with someone. "Brooke just walked in, yeah. Bye." He hung up then turned off his phone.

   "What?" He asked. "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to go pick up a few stuff but if you're gonna have an attitude-."

   "No, I'll go. Remember babe, no arguments this whole week. Right?" He whispered in my ear. "Mhm.." I mumbled, as you could feel the sexual tension build up in the air