𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

Ace's POV

    My fiancé, Gerrit Cole, has been a total ASS lately. Yes the Gerrit Cole, the New York Yankees starting pitcher but besides the point, don't be fooled he's a total asshole.

   Anyways back to my explanation of my fiancé, him and I have been non stop fighting this past week and he keeps saying it was a stupid reason to fight! Well because a week ago, Gerrit left his phone on our bed side while he was in the shower and I decided to go through it.

   What did I see to start this? A fucking Victoria's Secret model trying to fucking have sex with him, he even agreed! Was I really not enough for him?

   I put the whole fight past me while I decided to clean my house the fifth time today due to my anger, I needed to rethink.

   I was getting ready to get in the shower, until my phone starting blowing up with notifications from Twitter.

   I needed to look at this if my phone was on the edge on falling off the sink. I opened Twitter and saw what was going on.

   Some how, Twitter found out about Gerrit's little friend on Instagram and was just a bunch of shit about if 'we are in the middle of a break up' or 'He was just bored because I had to deal with meetings with work while I was gone in Denver'

    No one knows the truth besides his teammates and my friends!

   I finished my shower and decided to tweet something out there, trying to 'clear the air' a bit. I reread my tweet over and over again wondering if Gerrit would be mad if I let the whole social media know the truth, but who cares.

   If they wanna know the truth, then they deserve the truth. My tweet was read as, "Hey guys, we all know what's going around the internet right now about Gerrit and I, plus his Victoria's Secret model waiting to have sex with him.

   While Gerrit and I are only 8 months away from getting officially married, but yeah it's true. Gerrit did 'cheat on me' or whatever. Just wanted to let you guys know the truth of a lie spreads around." I clicked tweet and waited for the tweet to load through.

        Gerrit's POV

   I finally finished my meeting, awaiting to go home to my fiancé, Ace. I was walking through the long hall way to the elevator to go to my car, until I heard my teammate Aaron shout for me.

   "Yo Gerrit!" I turned around to him and walked closer to him, "what?" I questioned. "You see what your fiancé tweeted out? You're gonna get loads of shit coming your way." Aaron said, as he showed me Ace's tweet.

   It was her tweeting out that the rumors were true, that I was going to sleep with a Victoria's Secret model. Yes it was true, but the internet didn't need to know! I needed to see Ace immediately.

    I made my through my front door, and found myself walking to my fiancé and I's bedroom. "Ace!" I shouted.

   "Yeah?" Ace questioned walking out the our bathroom. "Why'd you tweet that?" I said, trying to keep my anger issues lowered as possible. "Because, they needed to know the truth." She shrugged.

   "No they didn't, at all! You literally just made it so fucking worse for my career, you know that?" I shouted, Ace sighed then glared at me.

   "Well obviously if they already knew, I was going to clear it up. You know? With the truth! It might be your career awaiting on all of this, but it's our soon marriage too! You just can't go out there and cheat on me, expecting the internet not to find out! You're famous Gerrit, there's consequences to that, you know?" She said, now both of us were mad.

  "You know, we can just talk about this tomorrow. I'm tired." I whispered, "fine by me." Ace sighed.

     Next morning, Ace's POV

  Last nights argument had to be the end of us, honestly. We both slept in different bedrooms, didn't even both to say 'I love you' to one another too.

  I got out of bed, and went to my bathroom. I needed another shower, Gerrit was still peacefully resting in our bedroom, since I took the guest bedroom.

   I still went in our bedroom to shower because that's where everything is. I showered for a good 30 minutes, then got out. I think Gerrit was awake by now, but I didn't care, not anymore.

   I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my dresser for some clothes. Gerrit was laying in bed, on his phone. Once he heard my footsteps from the bathroom, he looked up from his phone and sighed.

  I picked out, black leggings and a basic white sweater then left the room.

     I changed in the guest bedroom I slept in, I decided I'll clean the house, again! I grew up with cleaning as my anxiety relief, I still continue to do it till this day.

  I organized the guest bedroom and went downstairs the clean my kitchen. I cleaned basically the whole house, besides Gerrit and I's bedroom. I was in the middle of cleaning my work office, wiping off my side table, as I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

   The arms were a familiar feeling, used to be a safe one until 2 weeks ago. "What Gerrit?!" I asked. "I'm so so so sorry Ace, I should've known that everyone was gonna find out. It was stupid of me to reply to the dm she sent." He was practically crying into my shoulder.

   "Gerrit I-." He began to talk again. "No Ace, you don't understand! I should've remembered that our wedding is in 8 months, and that we've been together since I made my debut in the majors. I really do love you Ace, I promise." He begged. "I love you too."

   A/N: i couldn't think yall, so i just went along with whatever i was typing. 😍😍