𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐫 , 𝐒𝐓𝐋

THIS IS SHORT AND I DISLIKE IT .

    Lars POV

Taylor Swift was currently in town, yes. You heard that right. An MLB player talking about going to a girly concert? No way!

  Well, me and a few guys on the team are going to see Taylor at Arrow-Head Stadium in Kansas City. A few of the Chiefs and Blues will be there, I was excited, well— kind of. Taylor Swift is good, just not my genre of music.

  I didn't listen to her, no. Andrew Knizer's girlfriend, Ally, and a few other girlfriends did. My younger brother has a huge crush on her though. That's all I know, really.

Too bad I was the only single one, but hey! Pretty girls listen to Taylor Swift, maybe I'll find one tonight. Ally said she'll try her best to get me a girlfriend, to stop 'ruining date night'. It was once, then maybe few other times.

   For some reason, everyone agreed to let the WAGS decide for our outfits and it didn't ... end well, not the best. The outfits weren't ugly, just no one's style. Again, it's a girl singing about her present and past relationships.

   The only guys that actually liked their outfits were Tommy Edman and Andrew Knizer. Not a shocker, speaking their fiancé and girlfriend did it. All guys were different albums, only 8 albums. 16 guys were going. Some chose albums, some chose songs.

   I got sorted into being "Lover" with Tommy. I didn't mind the look, Ally did try to do my makeup though.

  "No thanks, I'm not the one for putting stuff onto my face." I told her as I pushed the little brush away from me.

   "Please!! Everyone is getting at least a few gems on their eye-lids. It's not lipstick, Lars." Ally sassed as she still put it on.

   It was a mixture of pink and blue, with a little cream white dots in the middle of them.

   "You're scaring away the women! They're gonna think I'm for the guys, no offense!" I laughed as Andrew looked dead at me.

  "She's my girlfriend, look at my makeup. Shut up." He replied, as he pointed out the jewels and paint looking things all over his face.

    Ally and I both agreed I should dress up as the song, "Miss Americans and the Heart Break Prince." She let me wear cache shorts, with a pink button down shirt. She let a few buttons loose, and gave me a crown. To top it all off, she gave me a sache to go across my body that said "Heart Break Prince."

   It wasn't a horrible outfit, I kinda liked it. That's a secret though.. I hate giving into Ally's likings. We act like enemies because Andrew chooses me over her, and she HATES it.

  Ally said to keep an eye out for a single girl that had on a dress with a sache that said "Miss Americana" with a crown too.

  Shes tryna get me to stop stealing her boyfriend but if I found one, she'll go on about how she set us up and it's only fair she can hang out with her.

   "Ally, I didn't give into consent! I cant imagine Andrews pain.." I laughed as he walked out in a yellowish-gold outfit with Dylan Carlson besides him.

   "I like mine personally, maybe if the album had your colors of choice. You wouldn't be complaining." Juan Yepez said as he was in a black and white outfit.

   "Whatever.. who's driving with who?" I asked as Ally and Kristen showed us keys.

   "I take my four, Kristen takes her four, Tori takes her four. Simple. Obviously our boyfriends and fiancés are with us soo.. sort it out." Ally sassed at me again.