𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐫. , 𝐏𝐀𝐃

Lola's POV

Another loss, yay...

    I'll be having to deal with my boyfriend who will not be in the mood for anything. This season is starting off not the best for San Diego.

   Everyone had grew to love us last year in the NLDS last year for defeating LA, we were on fire! Until we had lost to the Phillies, but that's a different story..

    We began this season, including todays game, 44-50. We had just lost a series to the Philadelphia Phillies whom I just brought up.

   The NL West is extremely hot this year though, excluding the Rockies... but besides that! The Arizona Diamondbacks are just getting good this year, because of star rookie, Corbin Carroll.

   Also Giants are always good, but seem to fall off but not right now. Dodgers always are gonna be good with that rotation they got. But our rotation is also good! Guys just haven't found their spirit year...

I heard a hard slam on the front door, already guessing it's Fernando.

   "I'm home Lola!" My boyfriend spoke with anger obviously taking over his voice. I knew when Fernando is mad with the games, he usually tries to not take his anger out on me.

   "Hi baby." I said, signaling him to come to the office room we had. I went to go wrap my arms around him and he accepted like always.

    He let out a huge sigh and began to go on about how he was always trying his hardest now that he's back from... we all know what suspension.

   "I try my hardest for this team, so we can get back from where we were last year! But nooo, everyone's too busy sucking up loses that they all have to do shitty so I'm the only one actually trying!"

    "Babe— y'all scored 6 runs today, and I'm not trying to be rude but it wasn't just all you today! Everyone put effort into that game. Not everything is about you..." I whispered the end.

    "You're not getting when I'm coming from— You know what! Never mind, I'm going to bed." He aggressively shut my office door.

    Fernando kind of kept a distance from me for the rest of the day for some reason. I didn't mean to upset him, I was just trying to lower his mega ego about him being so convince he's good every game.

    He has bad games, I don't know why his teammates can't have bad games.

    Plus, we all known Sosa was going to tag up. Sorry— not sorry, but when Juan Soto is in the outfield; he is so slow it's like he forgets the ball is in play.

   Either way, everyone put effort into that game, both teams. Fernando wasn't even the highest performer, it was Kim.

   He's so stuck up with himself, that he forgets other exist. Why do you think he is ignoring me? Because I tried to defend his teammates but he expects to side with him 24/7.

       I was getting ready for bed, doing my skincare after I stepped out the shower. I had only a towel wrapped around my figure so not much was protecting me.

    It was pretty tight, being wrapped around my body so it's not like it would slip off. I was in the middle of putting on my serum, until Fernando walked in.

   "My bad, babe." He said, but stopped for a second in the door frame. He was checking me out, no no no. I am not about to have sex with this man.

    He pissed me off with his ego and he is not about to get what he wants. "Imma shower, so... like. Yeah." He said again, taking off his '2022 NLDS champions' shirt and the shorts he was wearing. "What? Like what you see, mi amor?" He laughed, in a flirty tone.

   "Shut up.." I blushed, as I turned my head down. "Come on, you know want this as bad as I do. It's been like 2 weeks since we've done it." He said, pulling the back of my waist towards his front body.

    Trying to get me to say yes, while he was grinding his clothed member onto my ass. I tried to hold in my moan, with my hand over my mouth.

   "Please.. Lola. I need to get my mind off of that game." He whispered into my ear. The height difference definitely has me weak in my knees, I was going to reply but my phone began to ring.

   'Arica Musgrove 😘'

    I didn't want to have sex with Fernando right now, so I gladly grabbed my phone and pushed his hands off.

       "Hey Arica, what's up?" I greeted her. "Hey Lols, what are you doing tomorrow?" She asked, I gave myself a confused look.

   "Going with the team to Toronto, why? Shouldn't you be going too— Nevermind.." I asked.

   "I am going, but no reason. I just wanted to talk to you. I just felt like talking to you to be honest. Every other wife or girlfriend is stuck up and a hater. I actually like you." She laughed.

    "Okay, offense taken because you said actually," I laughed back with her. "You did kinda help me, Fernando was tryna get me in the mood but he's been mad about how the guys been playing so he just thought he could take it out on me. No honey..." I murmured.

     Arica laughed then spoke again, "Yeah, Joe hasn't been the happiest either. The guys aren't lightening up anytime soon if they keep playing like this and they seem to be blaming each other then themselves.

   You know what? Just blame everyone! Including us." She exclaimed, she was clearly grieving from the loses too.

    "Okay, I'll talk to you later. I'm still in my towel from a shower I took like two hours ago." I hung up, I walked to the bedroom and put on a change of clothes to sleep in since we would be in the plane to go to Toronto tomorrow.

   "Babe," I heard behind me. "Oh, hey handsome." I smiled, as I put on a Padres t-shirt from last year, and a pair of cotton shorts.

    "I heard you and Arica on the phone talking about the team and losing.." He drifted off, he looked upset. "Oh... yeah sorry we said some—"

"No! Don't apologize. You guys were right, we're just putting each other on full blast for the loses and acting like it wasn't a team effort. Like I have, and others too.. I couldn't own up to being apart of that. I tried to convince myself I wasn't to blame. After the game— Manny and Gary had gotten into an argument. Gary tried to blame everyone for the loss and didn't want anything put on him. Manny called him out, along with everyone else and said we all were to blame if the offense didn't out the runs up the defense needed, and pitching was into the right mind set. That's why Manny is the team leader, but we all were just talking down on everyone. Ruining the mood even more..." He blurted out, resting his head on my shoulder.

      "Let's go lay in bed, we can't stay like this... standing up." I said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

   We laid in each others arms, just arms and legs tangled together. "You know— We never finished what happened earlier." He smirked.

    "Ughh!! Tatis, don't you ever get tired!!" I exclaimed, laughing at his actions as he was laughing in my neck.

  "No, not really when it comes to you..." He said, kissing my neck. Gosh, this kid! "We have a plane to go on tomorrow at 12pm! We need sleep, now.. It's 1am dude." I turned over.

   "No, we can't save it for the plane. Wait— that is kinda kinky.. and we could get caught. Mkay, I'm waiting for the plane. Mega turn on to fuck in a plane bathroom." He said, turning over to sleep.

   "Tatis!!" I wacked him with a pillow.

     𝐀/𝐍: 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐞!!! 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐰𝐚𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞.