𝐗𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬 , 𝐏𝐀𝐃

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝/𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐦!!
Xander's POV (we're moving all the way back to the Mexico City series!!)

        Mexico City, finally. I had invited my wonderful girlfriend, Nicole, along with me because she loves the heat and the bright shining city.

   "Come on, Nicole! Team dinner, we have to be there by 6:45. It's 5:45." I shouted along our AirBnB. "I'm coming in a sec!!" She replied, as I heard her slip on some stilettos.

   She came into our kitchen, picking her phone from the island. "Hey beautiful" I said, stealing a kiss from her lips as she smiled at me.

   "You like it?? I was questioning it because I didn't know if you approved." She giggled while wrapping her arms around my neck.

   "No, I like it. You look good." I smiled... through a lie. See, it wasn't exactly a lie but at the same time it was.

    Nicole looked good, and she was confident. I love that but you know what I don't love?

   My teammates who take a HEAVY liking to my girlfriend, Fernando and Manny to be exact.

We arrived at the place, it was quite fancy for some baseball players, staff, and their wives.

   I showed up with Nicole's arm around my back while Fernando gave me a glare then turned his head slightly to check out Nicole's figure. Fernando made his way towards me.

   "Hey X-Man, Nicole! Funny seeing you here, Xandy boy never said you were making an entrance on this trip." Fernando joked, which she laughed at.

   I heard more footsteps, great. "X-Man!! Heyyy, see you brought your wonderful lady. Looking gorgeous per usual..." Manny spoke, whilst taking Nicole's hand and twirling her.

   "Haha— Thanks but I'm pretty sure I'm reserved for Xander. I'll check in with you guys later. Bye!!" She exclaimed, smiling towards the two guys way, as they grew red and smirked.

We had our dinner, of course Fernando and Manny just HAD to sit near us. Manny across from Nicole, Fernando on her left while I was on her right.

    She seemed to be laughing at their jokes too much for my personal comforting. "Soo uhh— Excited for our game tomorrow??" Manny spoke up to the girl who seemed to be drifted off playing with the left over food.

    "Huh?? Oh, uhm. Yeah it's cool. Go to the games, then the beach. Maybe get drunk at least one night...." She whispered, she knew I didn't like her drinking.

   It wasn't just one drink done, it was like 13 drinks, give me more. 

     "Fun, maybe we could head to the bar together one night." Fernando and Manny spoke at the same time.

    They glared at one another but just grinned towards Nicole, yeah I don't like this idea.

     "Uh, I think we both finished our food. Wanna go, maybe get dessert out, babe?" I questioned as she rested her head in my shoulder.

   "You know damn well I wouldn't say no!" She laughed as she tried to pull out money but I put two 100 dollar bills on the table. She frowned.

"Dinner was nice, wasn't it?" She started a conversation as we ate our desserts together.

   "Uhh- yeah. Uhm, Nicole," I held her hand. She had a sad look on her face, "Hm??" She said towards me.

  "How do— Why do you let the boys flirt with you? Isn't it obvious?" I spoke, kind of loud.

   She took her hand back. "I only see it as a joke, nothing serious. I mean I laugh at them, jokes are funny. Right?" She replied, while holding eye contact.

   "Yeah but it doesn't mean you reply with a giggly friendly comment? You remember you have a boyfriend, right? Of 6 years. You were there when I won the world series. I get to a new team and you're just... you're just different now. You never spoke to any of my teammates on the RedSox besides Rafael and Mookie till he left? It doesn't make sense, just break up with me if you want Fernando!!" I exclaimed.

   "Listen-" I cut her off, "No Im done! You just sit there and let it happen and give them the reply they wanted!! I'm right by your side y'know??!" I began to go on.

   "I'm— whatever. Talk to me when you're not mad." She said, surprisingly calm.

It's been a few hours since Nicole and I got into it, well when I brought up the problem between her and the boys.

   I know she is a loyal girlfriend and all, she has been for the past 6 years. It's just, I can't bring myself around my teammates not being loyal to our relationship. It's OUR relationship, not THEIR relationship.

    They just don't.... respect us but yet I return the favor to them by respecting the loved girlfriends and wives.

    I was in our AirBnB, just watching the Yankees vs Rangers game, which they were TERRIBLY losing too.

    Nicole took a liking to Aaron Judge, which they're were close friends since I had befriended him when I was with Boston.

   Nicole had seemed to still be a little upset at me since what happened a few hours before.

"Babe," I exclaimed, as Nicole came to get some water. "Can we— uh... Can we talk.... please?" I said, showing sorts of pity just because I knew I couldn't handle playing a series with my girlfriend being mad at me.

   "Sure, shoot." Nicole normally said shoot as a way of saying go ahead before I leave you with no explanation.

  Okay, odd of wanting to have a quick conversation with your boyfriend speaking I am literally YOUR boyfriend.

    "Did you finally sort your shit out?" I said, looking at her nonchalantly. She gave me a glare, "Excuse me?" She said.

   "You know, speaking of you flirting back with my teammates. You could always just go ahead and chill at their place. I figured you would say yes to his invite out to 'get ice cream' as of us finishing dinner." I spoke, just letting jealousy get over my true feelings.

   "I said come back to me when you're not angry, Xander." She said, calling me by my real name.

   She never did that... beware of an argument coming forward as I just spoke what came to my mind.

"Come on Nicole!! What, you too scared to handle the truth?? Is that what it is? Come back to earth, we all know you liked when the guys flirted with you!!" I shouted towards her as I got up just to go on.

    "I do not! If I did like it so much, I would've left your sorry ass a very long time ago!! Clearly you're very much insecure and can't handle this relationship we've been going on so strong for 6 years but you get insecure when a 24 year old comes into your life as a young teammate back from getting caught for PED violation? Save it Xander, wake up little boy!! You're 30, not 6 fighting over who gets to impress the girl by winning a race! You gotta be a damn bitch if you're gonna let some kid get on your nerves flirting with your girlfriend when you know I know better then that! Clearly we can't have the best hopes of staying together if you can't trust me! It's all about trust and loyalty, I guess I don't have that to you.." She shouted with all her heart,

     "Nicole, I'm sorry—"

    "No, save it. I'll be in the guest room." As I heard her slam the door shut so loud, as a knocking came to our door.

    I got to check the commotions at the door as I peak through to see for myself, Fernando Tatis and Manny Machado.   Lovely.....

          IZZY SPEAKS: oh ma lordyyy, a month is quite a long break😭🙏🏽🙏🏽 writers block is kicking my ass right now so requests are helpful as I can barely THINK of anything right now!! I couldn't think of a good ending so I just stick to angst... or anger🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Hope you liked it because it's short and problematic🫢🫢