𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

No one's POV

Brooke and Anthony have been dating for as long as anyone under the sun could remember, the couple says they liked each other since 7th grade but finally got together in the middle of 9th grade.

   Anthony is coming out of college, so so so close making his official Major League Debut. Just a few more spring training games, then the New York Yankees will make a final decision, most people make their debut around 23 but Anthony was still 21.

   Not that it is horrible to make your debut early, they just might send you back down to TRIPLE AAA if you don't give them your best. Brooke was happy for Anthony obviously, but she just wasn't sure about the away games.

Brooke's POV

"I don't understand why I can't attend the away games with you? So will I be stuck in New York while you could have back to back away games?" I said, Anthony and I have been discussing about his 'debut' and he just doesn't want me to come to any of his away games and expects me not to protest.

   "Mkay.. Listen Brooke, I love you. I do, it's just... I don't want you to be there. We can FaceTime and text, yadayadayada. It's not like I'll cheat on you, I wanna be focused on myself, not my clingy girlfriend." Clingy? Where the hell did he get clingy from. If anything, it's that man.

   "Yeah I know sure, but it's not like I'm making only you pay, like I got my own money." I still protested. Anthony walked away, face shoved in his phone.

I was the only one left in our apartment so I made myself some lunch, Anthony went away to hang with a few guys such as Aaron Judge, Anthony Rizzo, and Harrison Bader.

     I didn't even know till I checked his location. I just wanna be a supportive girlfriend, you know? Guys complain when girls aren't supportive enough but then do this!

    I don't want him and I breaking up but if this all keeps up, then I'll just consider it. I was busy stirring around my vegetables, while the front lock twists.

    Anthony walked through the door with the guys I mentioned before. "Oh Brooke, forgot you were here... Meet a few of my friends from the team." He said, shutting the door behind him.

   "I'm aware... Hi I'm Brooke! Anthony's girlfriend." I smiled at the three men. They looked around at each other.

    "Weird, Anthony never mentioned a girlfriend," The blonde shrugged. "Uh no! Just talking.." Anthony trailed off.

   "Uh— okay Ant..hello! Im Harrison, this is Aaron," While he pointed at the tall man infront of me. "And this is the other Anthony." Harrison returned the smile, while shaking my hand.

The whole time the guys were there, I decided to make them some food as well, to you know... give a warm welcome.

   "Uhm, food is done if you guys would wanna eat before you go?" I shouted over the kitchen island, as the guys were in the living room.

   "Uh no we were actually about to get food ou—." Anthony began until Aaron cut him off. "Oh yeah of course! Was wondering what that amazing smell was." Aaron yelled back as they all stood up.

   Anthony gave Aaron a glare but Aaron shrugged him off. I placed all of them food on a few plates, I didn't wanna eat with them so I just put my plate in the microwave.

   "You're an amazing cook, by the way Brooke." Anthony Rizzo complimented. I blushed to the unexpected compliment, while I was leaning over the kitchen island.

   "Yeah, Anthony sure got lucky in many of ways." Harrison also added on. MY Anthony was going to say something but he stopped himself.

     After the boy's left, it was just myself again. Leaving myself in my thoughts again. Why was Anthony being distant?