𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

In "honor" of judge hitting 62 i might as well write abt him

   Aarons POV

It was a Friday night and I was laying in bed next to my girlfriend, Mady. I was supposed to go out with some of my friends like Reagan, Giancarlo, and some others for Reagan's birthday but Mady made a big deal out of it.

   Mady had always had a huge problem with Reagan because she knows Reagan and I used to like each other. Of course Reagan didn't want me to listen but I had to, Mady is my girlfriend after all.

"Mady, babe please can I just go? You can come to if you don't trust me?" I asked.

    "No Aaron! End of discussion!!" Mady said now getting angry with me. "Y'know! Why are we even dating if you're just selfish and can't trust me with anybody! I let you go out with your friends that are guys but I can't hang out with guys and one girl! It's not gonna hurt you!" I yelled back.

   "Y'know what. Just leave if you're that eager to go!" She screamed back.

I did end up leaving mine and Mady's house for Reagan's birthday. I couldn't miss it, I knew Reagan for my entire life! And she just had to hate Reagan for some reason.

   I was tired of Mady and everything she complained about. I even had thought about breaking up with her on my way to Reagan's party. Though Mady and I have been together for 3 years she's just been getting tiring a lot lately.

    Reagan's POV

    "Aaron!! You actually came!!" I said going up to hug him. "Y'know I wouldn't miss it for the world. Even if I have to argue with my stingy girlfriend.." He replied.

   "Oh! I'm so sorry to hear that! I didn't want to cause anything between you guys y'know.." I said letting him go.

   "Yeah I know but I've been getting into lots of arguments with her lately anyways." He said scratching the back of his head.

  "Oh, I'm sorry.." I said. "Not your fault. Don't get all pity it's your birthday!!" He said showing a bit of happiness.

I had been hanging around Aaron and Giancarlo most of the time we were at the club because the rest of the guys had been with their girlfriends or wives.

   "Oh shit. Give me a second guys, Mady is blowing my phone up.." Aaron said walking off outside to see what she wanted. I honestly had no problem with Mady except she just didn't like me at all. No matter how many times I've told her I didn't like Aaron she would just blabber.

  Aarons POV

    I had just walked outside to open the new messages from Mady just to see a bunch of paragraphs.

         Mady Olson❤️🥰

:
Aaron my love, as much as I love you I just think what you've said earlier was right. I do think our relationship needs to come to an end. You were right, you let me do anything I want and I'm just selfish towards you. It took a lot of self centering to realize but I do think you truly belong to Reagan. Reagan is beautiful and she is truly kind, and you deserve her. As much as I hate to admit but you two would be better and be more healthier than me and you. We both have suffered so much in these past years and one of us just needed to say this. I do still love you truly but I can't love you as a boyfriend anymore. I don't truly see you as that anymore as I used too. I do think we can still be friends but that's for later. Please Aaron, as much as you look desperate for that girl. Go get her.❤️

  I was in utter shock. The last thing I saw was Mady breaking up with me. I really did need this break up but I did feel tears coming down my face. As I stood outside for a few trying to cool down from the message, I heard footsteps.

  "Aaron.. You okay?" I heard Reagan's voice. "I don't know if I'm going to be honest.." I said looking at the ground still.

   "What's wrong?" Reagan asked as she hugged me. "Mady just broke up with me. She thought our relationship was unhealthy and selfish." I said hugging her back.

   "I'm sorry.. I mean it had to happen you guys seemed so unhappy.." Reagan said holding the hug for a bit longer.

  Reagan's POV

    Aaron stayed at my place tonight because he let Mady pack up her sources and wanted her gone by tomorrow afternoon. I knew this break up was gonna be hard on him since they lived together and he even mentioned something about engagement.

   "Do you need me to stop by your house and get some things? I'll go in for you.?" I offered him. The last thing I could do was get this man more upset. "No I'm good, I got clothes at your house." He replied looking out the window.

   We made it to my house around 1:15 in the morning because we stayed out a little too late. We weren't drunk or anything we were sobered up since the party ended at 12.

  "Y'know, Mady always thought you and I would've made it together.. like before her and I dated." Aaron stated.

  "..what?." I said. "Yeah.. she always thought we would've ended up together..before her and I did. She even mentioned it in the paragraph she sent me." Aaron said again making eye contact with me.

I was shocked, why would Aaron mention something like that? Aaron laid on the couch since he insisted he wanted to lay on the couch.

   "Aaron, you can lay in bed with me if you want.. if you don't want it's fine. Just an offer." I said making my way into my bedroom.

   "I suppose I'll come." Aaron said trailing behind me. We made it be i my bedroom and we laid down. It wasn't awkward, we had slept in the same bed before and even..y'know..

"Reagan" Aaron said turning to my back. "Aaron?" I replied turning to his face. "I love you." He said. Wait what? I bit my finger to see if I was dreaming, obviously I wasn't.

     "I love you." I said hoping he meant it in a friendly manner. "No Reagan! Not like a friend, not like a sister, I love you so much! More then anything." He said keeping eye contact.

   "Wow.. but you just-." He cut me off. "Just please.. Ive been wanting this for months.." He replied. "I don't know Aaron.." Did I really want this? "Please.." He begged. "Aaron I don't know. Give me time please.." I replied turning back to my sleeping position. Did I really want this..?

A/N: I finished this finally. I lied about it coming out on Friday night i was busy w my boyfriend😭😭 but here ya go... cliff hanger btw😝😝🤩🤩

Love,
Izzy Bomu;))