𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐭 , 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋

Bryson's POV

      The Phillies Daycare, that's what they called us. When I say 'they' , I mean the fan base and just everyone. Brandon Marsh, Alec Bohm, Kody Clemens, and other guys including myself.

   We had just walked it off on the Cincinnati Reds(yes i'm taking u back that far) with a RBI single by me.

   I had to be on broadcasting live since they do that for us every time we win.

  "Hello Bryson, quite a game you had there!" Our broadcaster, Tom McCarthy told me. "Yeah thank you, thank you—I try my best every game honestly. Post season or not, still have to try to get back where we were last year." I replied, smiling.

     "Now Bryson, how was it facing Red's pitcher ,Graham Ashcraft? He was on a record winning streak with 4-0 coming forward to face you guys? Of course, till you had gotten that base hit." He questioned, it took me a second to reply because I don't really pay attention to who the pitcher is, just the pitch.

"Uh— He's a fast pitcher, I must say but you know— for being in the league for quite some time, I kinda know how to hit each pitch in a certain way. He's consistent for sure, and he had me at the first at bat. I kinda figured him out after watching him pitch to all the guys so I kinda knew what approach I needed." I said, as I nodded my head through it.

    Tom McCarthy and John Kruk started laughing through what they almost replied with until I felt a cold sensation going through my back as I turned around to see Alec Bohm, Brandon Marsh, and our team planning manager Olivia Monroe with two coolers which one in Brandon's hands and the other in Alec's and Liv's.

"AYEE!!! What a game must I say Stotty!!" Brandon shouted as we did our hand shake and Alec just laughed.

   "Hella' of a game, dude. It's a 'must make a move on Liv' type of game!" Alec whispered to me as I got red.

   "Good game Tots, very impressed." Liv said as she side hugged me, which I obviously gave one back to her.

   "Thanks Livvy, uhh. No I don't want the cooler ..." I told Brandon as he held out the cooler as if I wanted it.

   "Alright then," Brandon held up his arms in defense. "See ya in the club house, Tots!" Liv shouted towards me.

     I had just finished talking to the two broadcasters as the boys were leaning against the back wall of their lockers listening to Liv and Rob talk to us about how we played and how it was a well deserved win.

   "Oh look, it's the player of the game! Hey Stotts, come here." Rob spoke to me as my eyes lit up as I made eye contact with Liv.

    "Uh— what's up?"

   "What's up? Are you serious? My boy, you've been on something lately that's made you the best ever. Whatever it is, keep it going. You're doing great this year." Rob said as he patted my shoulders repeatedly.

   "Hah! Thanks, I don't know. Just a good mindset I guess.." I trailed off, in reality it was Liv how gave me all my spirit.

"You know what I call for tonight!!" Brandon shouted with Alec along his side nodding his head along, because I guess he knew what Brandon was gonna say.

    "I CALL A BOYS NIGHT !! plus Livvy, BUT BOYS NIGHT!! LAST GAME OF THE SERIES IS A W!!" He exclaimed, with all the boys cheering along with him.

  "Meet me at O'Malleys in the Valley!! Go get ready Livvy, I know how you like to get all pretty and take your time. I'll just have Alec stay with you to take you." Brandon spoke to Liv as she and Alec laughed.