𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐨 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

Anthony's POV

Today I was going to see my teammates Aaron, DJ, and Giancarlo at Aaron's house just chilling because we have an off day today. I was almost at Aaron's house till I got a text from our group chat.

The Four🫣

AJ: oh yeah btw my closest friend Izzy is going to tag along because i invited her and she's only in Bronx for a few days.

Giancarlo S: is she hot?

AJ: tbh hell yeah

Giancarlo S: then you will still expect me at ur house.

DJ Lemahieu: have some respect Stanton, I'll still be coming over I love hanging out with Izzy she's great

Anthony Rizz: i agree w DJ but Ive never met her sooo

AJ: well she is great and she's hot
seen at 4:38 by everyone

Aaron normally never really had other people come over when we did but I didn't really mind. I finally made it to Aaron's house and I saw everyone's car there so I'm guessing she's here.

   I walked into his house and went into the living room. "Hey Rizzo" Giancarlo said. "Hey.." I said sitting next to him and DJ. "Where's Judge?" I asked looking around.

  "He went to the store with Izzy.. he'll be back soon.." "Why's his car here then?" "He took Izzy's" "Oh alright. What's she even look like? DJ you know her show me her Instagram?" Giancarlo and I asked.

DJ pulled out his phone and opening Instagram. "Here.." He did showing us a picture, and DAMN was she absolutely gorgeous. Yes Judge and Giancarlo were right about her being hot but I thought she deserved a little bit respect.

   "Yeah she's pretty.." I said quietly. "Is she your new target for fuck for a week and give up on?" Giancarlo said laughing with DJ. For some reason people always thought Giancarlo and I were some fuck boy's.

  I could see Giancarlo being one because he had never committed to a girl for longer then a year but I had but no one ever believe that. I still laughed at his joke because it was sort of funny.

I heard the front door open and saw Aaron and Izzy walk in. She was honestly gorgeous in real life too. "Oh yeah! Izzy I am going to need you to meet my two good friends Giancarlo." Aaron said pointing to Giancarlo "And Anthony" Aaron said.

   She looked at Giancarlo and smiled and then she looked at me. "Hi I'm Izzy its a pleasure to meet you Anthony! You used to play for the Cubs, right?" She asked, smiling towards me. "So what's your new favorite team?" Giancarlo asked spreading his legs out smirking. "Well I guess I could be considered as a Yankees fan!" She said laughing.

We all talked and hung out for a few. Izzy was honestly a really sweet person and she was gorgeous, anytime Judge or DJ saw me staring at her they would wiggle their eyebrows at us.

  There had been times where I caught her staring at me and I smirked towards her. But the day had been coming to an end and we all had to leave. I was half way through the door saying my good bye's still I heard a small voice saying my name multiple times.

   "Anthony!!" I heard Izzy say. "Oh hey Izzy, what do you need?" I said keeping my cool. "Uh.. well I was wondering if I could get your- your number?" She asked smiling a bit.

  "Oh! Uh yeah sure" I said taking her phone out of her hands. I put my phone number in her phone. "Well Izzy I will see you next time?" "Actually I'm going to the game tomorrow! Uh you— will see my tomorrow.." She said smiling shyly.

"Oh well okay! Bye I have to go now." I said. "Can you wait a second again please!!" Izzy said again. "What now?" I asked laughing. She came up to me and hugged my waist. "Just wanted to do this, I had fun today with you guys. Especially you.." She said holding the hug for a bit longer.

  "I had fun too Izzy" I said wrapping my arms around her too. Our height different was definitely noticeable. I'm 6'4 and she seems about 5'4. "Okay well I have to actually go now." "

   "Okay well bye!!" She said waving me bye as I entered my car. She was acting like a middle school girl when they have a crush, it was cute..

A/N: i am not sure if I'll make a part 2 right now but most likely:))

Sincerely,

Izzy Bomu:))