𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐨 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥
Anthony's POV

     Today I get to see Izzy at our game today because she was invited by Aaron. I wanted her to come of course but we had a group chat with her and I seemed to notice her and Giancarlo were hitting it off real well.

   I didn't want to ask questions to seem weird but I was curious .I was in the middle of getting ready till I got new messages from our group chat and I opened them.

The Greatest on 🔝

Giancarlo
:
izzy u still coming to the game today?

                                Izzy
                                                                      :
well i mean yeah duh I'm only here for a few more days till next Thursday

Aaron
:
oh well we should go out before u leave for yk..

                               DJ
                                                                     :
may i ask why she's leaving again? She leaves like twice a month

Giancarlo
:
fr?

                               DJ
                                                                      :
yesss it's always for her friends in St. Louis

Giancarlo
:
yk some of the cardinals?

                                 Izzy
                                                                      :
well yeah i grew up w nolan gorman lol I js go to St. Louis to visit my family and friends that's all

Aaron
:
you sure u aint got one of them wrapped around ur finger?🙌🏽😬

                                  Izzy
                                                                  :
werent u wrapped around my finger last year

Aaron
:
girl shut up

                          Giancarlo
                                                                 :
oh..... well Izzy i could pick u up if u want?

Izzy
:
i dont mind

                                DJ
                                                                   :
wheres rizzo??? He is awfully quiet

Aaron
:
he's probably getting ready like we all should. Giancarlo stop flirting with izzy and get ready, u too dj

Maybe Aaron knew something I didn't about Izzy and Giancarlo. I mean he was even picking her up? What's next her wearing his jersey?

   Anyways I finished getting ready and it was about 3:20 and our game was at 6:40. I decided to leave my house and meet up with the guys and I guess Izzy.

I made it to the stadium and I found myself in the locker room with Izzy and Giancarlo sitting each other on the same couch laughing.

   Aaron and DJ sitting in their own personal seats talking about something. "Oh hey Anthony!!" Said Izzy noticing my existence.

   "Hey.." I said going to my locker and getting my cleats. "You okay?" Asked DJ. "Head just hurts that's all." "Oh if it hurts that bad I can have Boone put you on the bench and Josh will take my spot on third?" DJ offered.

   "No I'm good.. the roster has already been posted anyways." I said walking away to the dug out.

   Izzy's POV — time skip to 6

     I saw Anthony walk away to what seemed the dug out looking anxious. "Is he sure he's alright?" I said.

  "I mean you can ask but I wouldn't recommend it he'll get pissed and we don't need him pissed before the game." Giancarlo said leaning back his eyes held on his phone.

  "Okay I guess... well I'm heading to my seat it's 6' o clock." I said walking away

Time skip after the game

   The game was over and Aaron messaged me to come to the locker room. I made my way into the locker room until I ran into someone.. Anthony!

  "Oh hey! You okay? You still seem down?" I asked. "No..." He said walking away as I trailed behind him. "Well what's wrong?" I said trying to get him to stop.

  "What's going on between you and Stanton? One day you're touching on me then the next your ass is stuck up on him?" Anthony said aggressive.

"I didn't know you were mad about that.." I replied. "Wasn't it obvious? I mean i literally left you guys in the locker room angry and every time you guys were together my blood was boiling, I didn't even spare you a glance when you guys were together while you stood there staring at me?" He said looking back at me.

  "I'm sorry.. I didn't know you felt the same! I can't read your mind y'know? So don't go blaming me on the whole thing when you couldn't just man up and tell me how you felt!" I yelled walking away.

Anthony's POV

Shit... "Izzy wait, I'm sorry babe!!" I said. Did I just call her babe?? "What?" She said turning back. "I- I didn't mean it like that-..." I said. "Gosh Anthony how're you going to tell me you like me and then say you didn't mean to call me babe?" She said laughing as she wrapped her arms around me.

    "Does this mean we're on good terms now..?" I asked as I kept my hands on her waist. "I suppose..." She said smiling.

    A/N: HIII!!! Sorry i took a break for a while but I am back and better! I was focusing on my boyfriend and I for a bit (ik high school relationships🤮) but yes. I am back

Sincerely,

Izzy Bomuu:)