𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨 , 𝐏𝐀𝐃

Someone did request for a Manny Machado one but this is my idea for one but they haven't messaged me back a theme but I had this idea in my mind for a while

   Alaina's POV

  Today I was invited to go clubbing with one of the WAGS from the Padres aka Megan Grisham. I didn't want to go at all, I still did go because Megan wasn't close to any other WAGS besides when I was one.

   I thought I had absolutely no room to go because it was supposed to be only the WAGS and the teammates but even Juan Soto asked as well. I thought I had no room to go because I used to date the one and only Manny Machado, the San Diego Padres third basemen.

    I absolutely despised that dude, we were exes but he'd only come to me now for a quick hook up only.

  I finished getting ready around 6:50, I was wearing a shirt silk black dress with some pearl jewelry with black heels as well. Juan was supposed to pick me up so I texted him.

          Juan Soto

                                                          Me
                                                        :
                 I'm ready btw if ur still picking me up

Juan Soto
:
I'll be on my way to get u soon give me five minutes
seen 6:59

   Juan had picked me up at 7:08 and I got into his car, the car ride was not awkward at all. Even though Manny and I were broken up he would still text me every now and then checking up on me. "Wow Alaina.. you look gorgeous." He complimented.

    "Thank you! I was hoping to stay casual but fancy I guess..?" I replied. "Also... Just to warn I supposed..? Manny has a new girl or whatever you wanna call her.. Jake and I think she's just there so he can get over you." He said driving off to the club.

    New girl already? Manny and I only broke up 7 months ago and we dated for 2 years!

  We had entered the club together and we had went our ways, he went to Brandon, Jake, and Manny while I went to the WAGS.

   While Juan walked over to the guys I did end up seeing Manny's new girl. I was jealous but I couldn't call Manny mine anymore so I couldn't be.

    "Hey girl!! You look honestly beautiful!" Megan said taking a sip of her drink. "Thank you Meg! You look beautiful as well." I replied back to her.

   "Wanna get a drink? I supposed Juan already told you...?" She asked looking down. "Yeah he did, I must say I am hurt but we aren't a couple anymore." I said walking towards the drinks with her.

   "I know but you guys were a power couple! You dated for what? 2 years and he's just going to throw it down the drain for that? No way!!" She said ordering the same drink she got for me.

   Megan and I hung around each other most of the time but Juan waved me towards him so I left Megan for a bit.

    "Hi..." I said not taking my eyes off the of drink in my hand. "Alaina you look gorgeous babe!" Brandon said checking me out. "Thank you Drury?" I said looking up at him confused.

   "Anytime.. uhh how're you?" He said holding the conversation so I didn't feel uncomfortable. "Uhh fine I guess.. Just left a vacation from New York." I said smiling a bit.

   "Oh that's nice.. you see Aaron or anybody?" He asked. "Giancarlo and I hung out a bit." I said looking away, as Manny seemed to grow a bit anxious or something..

  Brandon and I talked a bit, Jake and Juan joined in on the conversation everyone and then but Manny stood there just observing I suppose.

  "So.. Alaina you got a boyfriend?" Jake asked. "Oh uh no.." I said. "Oh that's too bad.. you're gorgeous and probably the sweetest girl I know.." Brandon said smirking.

   "Thanks? Well I mean Giancarlo took me out on a date but that's all." I said while seeing Manny look up from his concentration on the floor.

  "What-?" I said noticing them all staring at me. "Y'know.. Manny and Giancarlo are like enemies?" Jake said as Manny walked away absolutely livid. "Oh.." Was all I said.

   It was around 9:07 and I was still with the guys and now Brandon had his arm wrapped around my shoulder with Manny glancing in-between him and I every now and then when his girlfriend wasn't looking.

  I had made eye contact with Manny way more than I wanted too. "Uhm, I'm going to get a drink.." I said unwrapping Brandon's arm off of me.

   I got strawberry lemonade margarita as I noticed Manny by my side. "Oh hey.." I said noticing him oddly close to me, shoulders almost touching.

   "Hey.. uh How've you been?" He asked. "Uhm good.. just been a little sick lately.." I replied taking a sip to my drink. "That's well. Uh I guess we should get back.." He said. "Mhmm.." I said.

  After that conversation with Manny his girlfriend would just leave him to go talk to another guy. Manny and I would have conversations when no one was talking at all and the guy seemed a little odd about it.

   "I think I'm going to head out.. my head hurts and I have work tomorrow.." I said to all of them. "Do you want me to take you to your house?" Juan offered. "Or I can?" Manny said as well.

  "Uh Manny you have to take your girlfriend home?" "No.. she seems like she alright anyways.." He said as we all turns to her making out with some guy. "Well I guess Manny if you suppose.." I said.

I got into Manny's car and I heard him exhale a loud sigh. "You okay?" I asked. "No.. Alaina isn't it obvious?" He said putting his hands in his hair. I was confused.

   "What do you mean?" I asked. "Alaina I've missed you! Cant you see Lexi was only there for show! It was only to get you jealous but you just can't get jealous!?" He said.

   "Oh.." Was all I said. I couldn't get words out of my mouth I was speechless. "Are you actually going to give Giancarlo a chance..?" He asked looking out of his window.

   "No.. it was just a friendly date Manny.." I said. God I just wanted to go home, I didn't see this conversation coming to me!

He finally took me home and he stopped and said something. "I'm always here for you Alaina.. just please give me another chance.. Just message me what you think. Don't feel pressured." He said as he smiled a bit and he drove off before I could say anything.

   Of course I wanted Manny back but was I ready for Manny again? I wasn't sure. Once I stepped in my house and I reached my bed I texted Manny. I'm sure.

  a/n - did not read through but read through February 26 2023