𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N- i currently have a Ronald Acuna Jr, Matt Olson, Nolan Arenado, Lars Nootbaar, Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge, Christian Yelich, and Paul Goldschdimt imagines sitting into my unpublished chapters right now. I want to know which one you guys want to expect first before the others

I will of course publish them all but I want to know which ones you want published first. You could say I have some ideas in my mind right now but I just want to know so I know what to work on first, or I'll do your requests before those because I have my ideas written done in my notes.

I have all of these unpublished because I need ideas for them and I haven't started writing on any of them besides the Giancarlo one. I need idea so if you have ideas for any of them just comment and I'll figure out what to do with that. And I need names too for the imagines you request.

I wanted to post this because I wanted to know what you guys wanted, not just my ideas. I want you guys to request so I can save my ideas in my notes any day and do your ideas first because I run out of ideas fast and I have to read other people's books or something to get an idea.

But if you want to request other players i will of course search up their highlights and watch how they play for fun and of course write about them unless i already know that person. And do your ideas and check over it because I don't like disappointing you guys😭

I just wanted to clear things up real quick before I finished my Giancarlo Stanton imagine and other ones. Thank you for making it to the bottom of this short A/N and actually reading through it.

of course yours truly,
Izzy Bomuu