𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐨 , 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀

Luciana's POV

   Spring training was currently coming up in about a week or so for my brother Yandy,  I wasn't very excited but I didn't mind going since he pursued me to go.

   There was also another reason I wanted to go, Yandy's teammate, Wander Franco. Ever since Yandy got traded to the Rays, I didn't like it very much since I was getting used to Cleveland but ever since Wander came in the frame in 2021, I wouldn't miss a single game!

     Yeah, call me obsessed or whatever but you would get it if you knew this man in real life. I wasn't getting ready for much today since we didn't leave to go to Port Charlotte until three days.

   "Luciana! Come here, we have a few guests." Yandy shouted from the bottom floor. "Ok!" I replied.

I walked down to the bottom floor, I wasn't dressed too fancy, more casual. I was wearing some sweat pants with a tank top because the house wasn't cold nor was it hot.

   "Luciana, say hi to Wander and Randy." Yandy said, while walking into our kitchen. "Oh, hi." I said, I had no clue that those two were coming over! If I at least knew, I would look so much better honestly.

   "Hey Luciana, how's college going?" Wander asked, all of the boys knew that my college major is International Relations. I thought it was nice to work and learn about new regions. "Uh— fine, nothing new, honestly." I shrugged.

   I couldn't start a conversation with this man without my mind going to millions of different thoughts.

     We all were just sitting on the couch in our living room as Randy and Yandy were playing his ps5. I wasn't paying attention to the game, just mostly the man sitting besides me.. "Luciana, you okay?" Randy asked, he looked concerned, almost like he thought I was gonna die or something.

  "Yeah— I don't see why I shouldn't be?" I replied, Randy shrugged me off then continued back to his game. "So, uh.... Luciana..." Wander questioned, while rubbing his hands together like he was trying to build warmth.

   "Yeah? What." I said, giving him a glare. "Do you.. are you single?" Wander asked. Yandy almost dropped his controller.

   "Franco, what the fuck? She's kinda my little sister you know! Almost like we share a last name and family?!" Yandy said, basically pissed off now. "I didn't mean it in that way, I was just... I don't know?!" Wander replied.

      It was kinda awkward from the day going on since they were supposedly staying for the next three days. I was going to fix myself up some food since Yandy was out with Randy and Wander buying something, I don't know and I don't care.

   Well, I do care but you get it. I made a chicken salad, I don't know but Ive been obsessed with them lately. I heard my front door wiggle and the door knob was moving around, the three boys stepped in my house with a few bags so I'm guessing they went out to a mall.

  "Oh, hey Luciana. I forgot you were here... I promise we would've bought u something—." Wander began to stutter, ouch. He forgot I existed? It kinda hurt but it also didn't when he was in my dm's.

    I was in my room for a while since they didn't wanna include me in anything so I was just away on Instagram, scrolling through Joe Burrow's page.

    I felt a breath on my neck behind me since I was sitting in my vanity chair. "The fu- Oh. It's you, why're you here?" I said, to Wander as he saw my phone screen.

   "Joe Burrow? Who's that. Some boy toy of yours?" He replied, laughing. "No, I don't even know him personally. He just plays football and he's cute." I shrugged.