𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

Mia's POV

I absolutely going to die! Today my brother, Aaron is having his friend Giancarlo over to have a 'bros' night.

   Giancarlo and I absolutely hate each other. I heard the front knob wiggle and I yelled for Aaron. "Your friends here!" "I know!" He shouted back.

   While Aaron was on his way down stairs, I quickly ran in my room. I wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with them two tonight. I heard Aaron and Giancarlo laughing so I put my AirPods in and got my lap top.

I was watching Mean Girls till I heard a loud noise. I thought nothing of it honestly so I went back to my movie. I was starting to get hungry so I went down stairs in the kitchen to find something.

   I found left over Chinese food from last night so I decided to heat that up. I hoped Aaron or Giancarlo wouldn't come downstairs because I was in Nike pros and a sports bra.

   The microwave beeped and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly got my food and an utensil and tried to be quiet.

"Mia, what're your doing?" Giancarlo laughed. He didn't notice what I was wearing so I was releaved. "Getting food?" I replied.

    "Whatever. Go back upsta-." He tried to finish but he looked down on me. "What?" I said confusingly. "Nothing.. Just go upstairs dumbass." He said.

   A decent conversation lead to of course that! I actually thought we were gonna be nice to one another for once. "K." Is all I said while walking up stairs.

I had gotten a FaceTime from my friend, Jess. "Hello?" I answered. "Hii!! Open your front door please?" She begged. "Turn on your camera Jess." I asked. Of course this girl would be at my front door at 9:45 at night. I sighed, "Im coming." I said opening my bedroom door.

   I opened the front door and I saw Jess. "Thank you!" She said wrapping her arms around me. "How'd you- Why're you- What?" I laughed. "Just needed to see my bestiee, y'know?" She giggled.

   Jess and I had just spent time in my room talking shit obviously.(Fav untouched queens)
I was doing my makeup till I heard knocks on my bedroom door.

    "Come in!" Jess said on my bed on her phone, I'm guessing on Instagram. Giancarlo and Aaron walked through the door. "When did you get here?" Aaron asked.

   "Not even 45 minutes ago." She laughed. "Oh.. well we just wanted to come and hang out." Aaron said. "No, go away." I said. "Mia! Be nice, but no go away." Jess laughed.

Jess and I spent the rest of the night laughing, doing our hair, and doing our make up. I don't know why but we just got bored. "I wanna do somethinggg-." Jess said.

   "Call Aaron, Tell him to come in here." I replied. "Ouu.. Giancarlo!!" Jess whispered thrn laughed. "Oh shut up!" I laughed. After she called Aaron, him and Giancarlo busted through my door. "Geez.. Don't break my door unless you wanna buy me a new one." I replied.

We all talked for a bit. Giancarlo was obviously getting shitty with me like always. I was on my texting my cousin until Giancarlo said something to me. "Who are you texting?" He asked.

   "None of your business?" I replied. "Oh yeah I forgot you're a hoe so obviously you're texting one of your boy toys? Don't you think Anthony won't be too happy about that?" Giancarlo said.

  What? How could he have the audacity to say that? To me!

"What the fuck.." Jess whispered. "Dude, Anthony and I aren't even a thing! I was texting my cousin about her daughter! Literally get the fuck out!" I tried to keep my cool. "It was just a joke jeez." Giancarlo said.