𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

sequel
       No One's POV

    "I miss her." That's the first thing that slipped out of Anthony's mouth when his snapchat memories had came up, his monthly recaps of him and Brooke always hanging out in his New Jersey home.

    He had felt stupid after calling it quits and trying to move on fast. He had felt stupid arguing with her at a coffee shop, because he had told her he didn't love her anymore.

   That was a lie, she's the first he would die for if he had too.

    Anthony was absolutely grieving, Brooke? He didn't know how she was doing, she had blocked him after the coffee shop incident.

  He was also stressing because Opening Day in the Bronx is ... TOMORROW.

  He was so focused up on his ex girlfriend, he had forgotten to check his calendar to see what tomorrow was. Luckily, he had practiced today at 12:45pm and his phone reminded him.

   It was currently 8am, and Anthony was making a fake instagram account to see what Brooke had been up too. Yes, seems like a stalker move, though the kid just missed his ex.

   That's all.

   @brookewilliaams , the first search that had popped up when he searched the girls name.

   He had saw she posted on her story before he had even clicked her profile, what was posted? Oh just a normal everyday thing,

    "Opening Day in the B tomorrow! Can't wait🥳"

    The photo had written on it as Brooke was posing in a mirror, showing off her 'Anthony Volpe' jersey....

   Oh great! She was coming to the game tomorrow, and wearing his jersey..

    He was happy, of course. Something had just felt off, he needed to know where she was sitting.  Too bad that wasn't his spot anymore, he had to just wait and see.

forward to anthony's practice

   "Scared for tomorrow, kid?" Aaron had asked the small boy besides him as he laughed at him, messing with his glove.

  "Yeah, and no. New York is a rough place to play in, all the booing. I can't handle that? Especially in my first year here.." Anthony replied as he put his glove onto receive a ball to throw to first.

  "I got you, I promise. Fans are rough, a lot. When I fell into my slump after hitting 62, I got boo'ed. Even MVP's get boo'ed. Don't stress it, they should be thankful, I'm even still here.." Aaron mumbled the end.

  "They're not scared to let you know when you're doing bad, that just pressures you to do better, when you do better. They'll also let you know." Aaron added on.

  "My ex is coming tomorrow." Anthony blurted out as Aaron sighed.

   "I thought it was career over women for you?" Aaron asked as he wanted to laugh at Anthony's nervousness.

  "She also is wearing my jersey here.." He said.

"Don't sweat it, Ant. Maybe it was tickets she purchased while y'all were together. No one likes wasting some good tickets." Aaron tried to cheer up and relieve Anthony as that just reminded him of something.

"Oh my god!" Anthony exclaimed.

"I got her season tickets once I found out I was coming up to the big leagues, the tickets are right by our dug out.." He crouched down, as he rambled.