𝐉𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧 , 𝐁𝐎𝐒

(this idea was for my yeli imagine but it's fine, if u still want a yeli version, please ask!!)

No one's POV, flash back to highschool*

Y/N L/N, the popular, smart, beautiful, wealthy, captain of the Cheer Team. Jarren Duran, jacked as hell, popular, good looking, the captain of the Baseball Team. Y/N and Jarren weren't friends of any sorts, maybe acquaintances is the word.

They sort of had to be acquaintances, since cheer leaders also cheered on the baseball team at home games. Cheer Captain had to wear the other Captains jersey to show school spirit, it was weird or whatever. So, that meant Y/N wore Jarred's extra jersey, everyone wanted together because well— it just made sense.

Y/N and Jarren were also neighbors, so they also saw each other often. Both of their parents were good friends, doesn't mean they got along in any way. Everyone wanted them together still, an enemies of lovers trope you may say. A captain and a captain, it just fit the definition of "high school couple goals".

No one EXACTLY knew why Y/N didn't wanna be so close to Jarren, let me bring you back a bit more...

FLASHBACK AGAIN

  "Okay, a little bit of potential.. Not so much thought for looks. Maybe Nora needs to discover some makeup, fucking become Cassie with a cake face." A boy on the baseball team spoken, as all the players gathered around the lunch table.

Lunch and study hall were the only classes the baseball team really had together, the teachers did a good job spreading 'who' out from 'who'. Now, they could do something they had been waiting for.

A LIST, it's not really any kind of list. Not a grocery, not a work out, no. A list of ratings. Not any type of ratings, they were hurtful at the most..

  The team rated the girls between the 'Best Ass', 'Best Tits', 'Best Smile', 'Worst Ass', 'Worst Tits', I'm sure you get the point now. None of the boys really had room to talk about any of the girls, none of them were seen as attractive, or smart, or even cool in any way.

They didn't care about the girls opinions, they just wanted to be dicks about it.

"Okay, Amanda for worst tits. A fucking junior, and has no type of meat on her whatsoever. No one would even bother to tap that, nothing would move." Another boy said, as they all laughed.

"Enough with the negative, they'll all be some bitches about it and report it to the counselor. At least put best ratings too." Jarren demanded, he knew he'd be the first to take the blame but that'll mean he wouldn't be captain anymore.

  Jarren thought he couldn't let a stupid list risk his chances for his team making state.

  "Fine, Y/N L/N under all of them."

   "Guys—" Jarren was about to protest before they all agreed.

  "Okay, just put her under perfect then." Jarren sighed.

  "BUT! If all of her crazy ass cheerleaders come after me for this list, you're all cut. I don't give a fuck if I have to recruit a fucking dumbass"

"Deal" One of the boys shook Jarrens hand, Jarren knew nobody was getting cut because he would just have to work magic of trying to not get Y/N pissed. Maybe, he just thought none of it through..

  "While we're on that end... let's play a game." A boy said, sitting back down into his seat. All of the boys nodded.

  "A game where— the hottest girl is worth the most points. Like for example, Y/N is 15, Cassie is 5. Who gets their shot with either of them, or anyone else, and runs everyone with the most points, gets a kiss from Y/N."