𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 , 𝐂𝐇𝐈 ( smut )

smut warning

Cody's POV

"Fucking Atlanta bro.." I muttered, slamming my car door shut, I was currently driving to my hotel now after the tough loss to the Braves.

  These last two series mattered so much, they matter because they depend on us making the play offs.

  "It's fine, we got tomorrow. Teams going out to a club somewhere in the city. You should come, I don't think I would go without you." My teammate, Dansby, said in his phone mic.

  "Yeah I am, get wasted off that damn loss." I admitted, taking a turn down the street which is right where we were staying.

  "Chase still buggin' you?" asked Dansby, noticeably letting curiosity get the best of him. I shrugged in response.

  "She made 16 fucking different numbers on TextNow, because I blocked her on everything."

  Dansby laughed, until he smirked, "How do you know what app she was using?" Now he's trying get smart with me.

  "Du— we all know why, no need to remind me.." I mumbled, he held that cocky smirk on his face.

  "Exactly, because you blown up Y/N with that damn app. Chase is just your damn karma for it." Dansby replied, our conversation ended on me hanging up due to the no wifi in the parking garage.

  I locked my car, and found Dansby in the same area as me to walk up to our shared room. We both groaned in sync.

"So? Why all of a sudden bringing up Y/N?" I spoke, an attitude coming out. Dansby tried to keep a smile on his face.

"What?" He asked, looking up towards me, I shrugged. "I dunno', that loss just kinda gets me. Drinking always helps in a way though."

  Dansby agreed, "Yeah— well Mallory said Y/N's in Atlanta." He spoke, which came unexpected.

  I scoffed in return, then looked down at him. "What exactly does she have to do with us clubbing?" I replied, he looked forward.

  "No reason." Dansby muttered, as we stopped at the elevator. Weird

"Who's all coming to the club." I asked, leaning against the elevator wall, with my hands in my pockets.

"Majority of the guys, I don't know." Dansby spoken with a soft voice. Dansby kept his head down in his phone, looking awkward as ever.

  If anything, I was kind of the 'dominant' 'more scary' friend in our friendship, Dansby was the nice one always willing to help. It's like when people say 'opposites attract', we got along really well, and always will.

But if I ever hear 'opposites attract' ever again, I wouldn't believe it. My ex and I were complete opposites. Look how that turned out..

flash back, 1 year ago

"Cody! We should go to the drive in movie with Gavin and his girlfriend! Like a double date." Y/N asked, rushing into my office as I was busy reading over emails.

"Can't." I told her, she glared at me.

"Why? They're going Sunday, you have a 1 o'clock game, then later we can go..?" She replied, giving me a confused stare.

"I already told Mookie I'll go to his bowling thing. Don't you have anything else to do for your modeling department? You're like the CEO, you're supposed to be busy."

"Oh, no. I actually took this weekend off, because two weeks ago you said we could do something, anything clicking babe?" She argued back.

"Always trying to start an argument, Y/N. Baby, we got next week, okay? I promise." I didn't exactly wanna keep my word, but she'll just overreact again.