𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 , 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋

(this isn't taken place rn, more like before his return)

Bryce's POV

"Post-Season man himself, Bryce fucking Harper!" I heard Travis exclaim into his microphone.

"That's me." I laughed as Jason was laughing too.

"Great to have you on New Heights, never had a baseball player on here so .. this is new." Jason said as Travis nodded along his words.

"Glad to be the first one." I smiled.

"Of course you'll be the first, no way I'm letting a Kansas City player onto MY show. Philly all the way!" Jason shouted into his mic as he held up one fist.

"Now now, Jason. Wouldn't want some softie's getting upset in the comments." Travis laughed.

"True, OKAY! Now onto the questions.. How was the World Series? I'd imagine it would have a similar feeling like the Super Bowl— just baseball." Travis asked me as I grinned.

"Playing in it? Great, it feels so awesome to know you made it so far. Losing? Not so great, but again it was great to make it so far. Not gonna lie, the year after I left Washington when they won the World Series— I was so salty. If I had stayed one more year, I would've had a ring." I said, as they nodded along my words.

   "Aren't you happy to be in Philly though, pretty goddamn good team to win a World Series.." Travis said as Jason smirked.

   "Now you're agreeing Philly is good just because Bryce Harper is on here..? So fucking fake Travis." Jason muttered.

   "Shut up Jason! I'm just finalizing an option finally.. Bryce Harper also happens to scare the living shit out of me." Travis joked as I smiled.

  "I'm not that—" "Yes the FUCK you are."

   "That hit against San Diego was so badass." Jason sighed.

   "Okay, okay! Enough fan boying, now onto the REAL question." Jason smirked as he and Travis put their hands together as if they were doing something so mischievous.

"Last year— there was a little rumor, Bryce." Travis began as he looked at Jason to finish his sentence.

"A little rumor that you and our dear younger sister, Y/N, have had a thing for eachother.. Wanna speak onto that before we— I'm actually stopping myself there." Jason spoke.

"Oh— Uh.. didn't expect that question... let me think." I said, as the two brothers grinned.

"No need to think, we ALL know the answer. No need Brycey." Travis mumbled.

"Well— yeah maybe.. SHE SLID INTO MY DM'S FIRST!!" I exclaimed as I held my hands up in defense.

"Hm.... may we see this DM that you are speaking of?" Jason questioned as they were obviously trying to speak formal.

"Yes." I replied, scrolling through my Instagram to find her account.

I quickly found the DM, which was from last October during the Post-Season. It wasn't no flirty DM, it was just a conversation starter.

I began to laugh before I read it, she had no clue had to flirt so she probably just thought of a little conversation starter.

"Okay— she said, AND I QUOTE, 'I ALSO happen to live in Philly.." Nothing flirty, she still has no clue how to flirt." We all laughed.

"Lordy... for being the Travis Kelce's younger sister, she should have a damn clue how to flirt. Bryce, I will immediately put her into training.. That's so shameful, she missed her chance on flirting with THE Bryce Harper!" Travis sighed, hardly.