𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 , 𝐍𝐘𝐘

Mia's POV

    Every couple has that 'happily ever after ending', right? That's what my mom had always taught me to believe, 'find a real man and get a happily ever ending with him'. I found my happily ever after man! At least that's what I've thought for 5 years.. but y'know how that goes.

   5 years down the drain, plus my virginity but you didn't hear that from me. Aaron was my happily ever after, Prince Charming, stars to the sky, colors to the black and white, my everything basically! He even met my parents, and my whole family!

   He came over for the holidays. He specifically broken up with me on December 29th, 2022. I thought we were forever, dying together type of forever, but he wasn't my happily ever after ending after all.

          Time Skip - 2 weeks later

    "Oh, stop slopping in your bed all day Mia! It's about time you get over Aaron, you deserve better then that 6'7 man, honestly... him cheating was bound to happen eventually. He's famous, ugly whore models get involved into men that are like Aaron, rich, spoiled, have rights, and is bound to buy you anything." My friend, Kristen, said.

   She had a point, it was bound to happen sooner or later. "I know, I can't though. I can't move on that quick! 5 fucking years, I don't even feel pretty anymore. I just got cheated on." I said, covering my body with my blanket.

   "You're gorgeous, beautiful, perfect, all of the above! He needs to see what he's missing out on." Kristen said, shrugging.

     I did eventually get out of bed, and get changed. "Let's dress you up! Not like a whore.. but y'know.. enough to realize he's fucked up." Kristen and I laughed, maybe I actually felt happy for once in these past two weeks. "Oh— here try this on right now." She demanded, I grabbed the dress out of Kristen's hands and tried to walk away.

     "Girl— just stay here, it's nothing I haven't saw before." Kristen laughed, "Plus, I can just hand you them easier. It's not like I'm making you get full on naked." She said.

   I finished putting on the dress, it was a dark emerald green dress that was oddly short— like very short, right below my ass and it had long sleeves with a slit down the cleavage part.

   "Beyond gorgeous, okay it's official. I'm getting the girls together tonight to go out!" Kristen exclaimed.

      All the girls in my friend group— Jess, Ashlyn, Reagan, and obviously Kristen are at my house, destroying it. "You guys might be destroying my house, but honestly I can't thank Kristen enough for taking me out of my comfy ass bed." I laughed, while Reagan took away my White Claw.

   "I think she's a little drunk, she never thanks me for anything.... But I had too, Aaron is a DICK!" Kristen laughed. "Cheers to that, what time is it?!" Reagan asked, "8:50, when are we leaving?"  Ashlyn spoken up.

   "Uh, let's leave now!" Jess said, she took my car keys out of my fruit bowl, "Odd place for keys, Mia" Jess said. "I reach in there the most so I can't forget them anyways." I shrugged.

          Aaron's POV

"I can't believe you cheated on Mia just to get cheated on by the girl you cheated on her with.. you're so stupid outside of baseball Judge.." My teammate, Harrison Bader, told me. "Yeah— Mia wasn't even a horrible girlfriend but you got 'bored' of her because??" My other teammate, Josh Donaldson, laughed.

   "I don't even know why I would tell her I got bored of her, because I wasn't." I exclaimed. "Yeah, whatever. Anyone busy tonight?" Giancarlo asked everyone, sitting down in the clubhouse.