𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 , 𝐓𝐄𝐗

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲/𝐧! 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐰 𝐢𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐥𝐦𝐤!❤︎︎ 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!! Why didn't Corey mention you were coming to the game today? It's been a minute." Marcus Semien, Corey's teammate spoke.

   You see, Corey and I aren't dating but we've been really close since he's been up in the majors. I've stuck with him through the signing with Texas and I always will.

Not to mention my huge crush on Corey.... but I could never date him! He has a girlfriend, Madisyn. Everyone's mentioned how they're having problems with staying together and can't keep a healthy stable relationship but I don't wanna seem like a home wrecker or like I've been waiting this whole time for a chance!

"Oh— Uh, yeah it was kinda last second thought. I was supposed to be heading to New York today for a meeting but it had gotten cancelled." I shrugged, as Nathan came in the room with Jacob DeGrom and Corey beside him.

   "Y/N! I'm glad you came, wait—" He came into hug me before he went into thought. "New York was cancelled if you're thinking about that.." Marcus laughed.

   "Oh." Corey mumbled.

"What, did you not wanna see her? Hi Y/N, it's great to see you again." Jacob came to me as we shared a hug, Jacob and I are also pretty close as I literally work in New York City unless I have a free to travel else where. As you know... he was with the Mets.

     "Still can't believe you're here, it's like you're following me." I laughed, as he smiled at me.

   Corey's body had looked like it stiffened up as he wrapped his arms around his chest.

"Okay! Enough with whatever interaction that was, lowkey a ship. But, Y/N. Don't you know a few Dodgers? You know they're in town right?" Nathan spoke, as I nodded.

    "Yeah— Uh. I'm actually gonna go talk to Will and Mookie." I smiled as I noticed Jacob and I were still in each others arms.

   "Okay! Game starts in 2 hours so they'll probably warm up in about 20 minutes. Go, shoo!" Nathan laughed as I ran out of the club house.

The guest club house isn't too far from the home club house so I'll probably be in there for a few minutes to catch up.

"Y/N girlfriend!! OH MY LORDY!!" Mookie shouted as he went all girly on me. "Oh my gosh, Mookie you're so zesty. Heard Kike is coming back to LA, got you a bud to flirt with!" I laughed as we laughed into our hug.

   "Oh what's up Y/N!" I heard a voice behind me speak, Will Smith and Freddie Freeman.

   "Hey guys! What's up?" "Nothing much... what's going on with you? Haven't heard from you in forever." Will replied as we side hugged.

    "Yeah— we haven't talked since... Cody signed with Chicago.." I replied, oh our dear Cody.

   Friend group with never be the same as the 2020 Dodgers.

"Yup." Mookie spoke, popping the "P" as we all shared silenced.

   We all are upset with Cody leaving but at the same time, Dave and Mark didn't wanna sign him back. Now he's doing great with Chicago.