𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 , 𝐋𝐀𝐃

No one's POV

  Highschool, the time where girls had their times to shine their popularity with their big ol' jock boyfriend who got to bully anyone in his sight because he was on the baseball or football team, and the school staff would let it slide because he would bring the team hype. The girlfriend who was the captain of the cheer team because her dad was the football coach, who he told no player to step near her, but his teams very own captain.

  That was explaining everyone's favorite couple, well not exactly everyone's favorite .. Only their close friends knew what was going on in the true insights of the relationship, and it wasn't too adoring.

  The couple had put on a face though, a face where they looked perfect and the type of face you'd look up on Pinterest for 'couple inspiration pictures'. It sounds majorly cliche, but it was very true.

  Don't believe how they weren't so bright? Would you mind me bringing you back to highschool to those memories the couple locked away after they split due to college.

flash back ,

"Are they arguing again," Bobby's friend, Justin, had snuck up on the co-captain of the cheer team who stood unamused outside of the practice locker rooms, waiting for her friend, who was busy in the room.

Mary sighed, "When are they not.. It's so unhealthy." spoke Mary, picking up her duffel bag, turning to leave.

Justin stopped her, with the force of his hand on her petite shoulder. "Can you not?" She snapped, he flinched at heir voice level.

"I'm sorry, but— but what're they arguing about though?" The curious boy asked, looking eager to know. He expected to hear what everyone's been hiding from Y/N for the past 2 summers.

Mary scoffed, "Why, to tell the whole team to take Bobby's dumbass side? Bobby is breaking that relationship, and everyone knows it." Mary defended her friend, whom was probably crying in the room.

"No— that was a mistake. I was drunk Mary- Lynn. Just tell me what it's about.." He begged, "I'll let you have my lunch money for the rest of the week." Justin pleaded more.

"My parents have money, Richardson. I don't need that filth—" Mary said before letting the boy speak again.

"She found out." Mary finished, looking straight into Justin's eyes who was shocked.

"Oh shit really?" He frowned, he had felt a sort of guilt of knowing this secret but didn't say a word to Y/N.

"YES! It was about time, do you hear what the cheer squad says about what he does to them? He's insane, and he must be so brainless if he thought no girl would walk around, bragging about fucking the Y/N L/N's boyfriend!" Mary exclaimed, now getting heated at the thought of those fake friends.

"Especially Rachel, she has a big mouth, why do you think every guy goes to her for a blow job.. because they know she'll do it and her mouth could fit anything into it. She's lucky I haven't shoved my fist into it!" Mary went on, Justin thought it was time to let her cool down.

"Mary— you have behalf of the baseball team to beat Bobby's ass— AND Rachel's! We'd pay to see that, but don't you wanna help Y/N through this all before you go beating some ass?" He told the crazy brunette, who was fuming right now.

"Well yes obviously—" Mary was cut off to a crying Y/N wiping her tears, yelling at her ex boyfriend in the room, right before she slammed the metal door shut.

"Oh. You guys are here, you must've heard it all then." Y/N said, holding in the water works that were seeking to get out.

"Oh Y/N, beautiful. Come here." Mary told her friend as Y/N walked over, starting to break down into the brunettes hold.